Can a Mod

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by burner, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Please unban the burner account for me? I cant remember the password to sideburn.

2. DON'T DO IT!!!

4. #4 numbers, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  5. Suck my fat tits burner.

9. I'm on it!

11. When your behaviour's less offensive, I'll think it over. In the meantime, you could try a mod that doesn't have problems with you around.

13. ohhh burners in toruble burners in trouble

14. There's no trouble whatsoever, his current account works, it comes down to the very same.

15. If that's how you feel ill leave.

16. Don't go, we'll miss you dearly.

*Reverse psychology initiated.

17. don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you

18. Um, I don't really want to make a new thread #%[email protected] about my ban. However, I can't PM mods as the PM system is down, and anything I've sent to a mod on facebook has been summarily ignored. Could someone at least tell me why I was banned? Is there anything I can do to get my "sox" account back?

19. If you pay me the sum of $12,000 i will unban it for you.

20. #22 MooSquad, Nov 4, 2010
    NFL/brain damage/love story thread
    http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=4&fID=0&tID=183604&bottom=30#post53 (you probably need to log in as Sox to see this post)

That's the answer to your first question, I don't know the answer to the second yet

21. that's how I feel and you won't leave anyway.

22. #24 soxx, Nov 4, 2010
    That's what I figured. I do apologize for that remark, and if I can't take being called an idiot on the internet without race baiting, then I need to gtfo. However, that word is used on a daily basis both in serious and non-serious contexts through GC and the rest of the forums. I promise to moderate my GC participation and watch my mouth if I can have my account back.

23. TBH, I've never seen it used in a serious way and not wind up with a banning.