Can it get better?

Discussion in '2005 Roush Mustang GT' started by Bruce McLaren, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Beautiful. Plain and simple. Great body, Super to boot. This has to be the best looking Mustang next to the boss 429. No wait, best ever. I don't think they will ever have a better looking stang. Only one unfortanute thing about this car. And only one.(standard model)No independent rear susp. It shares the same platform as the Lincon LS and Jag S-type.(both good cars). Thankfully the SVT will have independent rear susp.

2. Beautiful. Plain and simple. Great body, Super to boot. This has to be the best looking Mustang next to the boss 429. No wait, best ever. I don't think they will ever have a better looking stang. Only one unfortanute thing about this car. And only one.(standard model)No independent rear susp. It shares the same platform as the Lincon LS and Jag S-type.(both good cars). Thankfully the SVT will have independent rear susp.

3. Agreed, great looking car, but we'll have to see what SVT has in store fot this...

4. The Boss 429 was exactly what I thought of when I saw this bad boy. I think it's the hood. That giant scoop capable swallowing birds, small children, and Hyundia's in a single gulp. Mmmm...

5. that body kit on the front ruins it.

6. yes, though it could be much worse. I think a thinner solid bumper might work well...

7. Roush's signature side-exit exhaust would really set this car off. The hood scoop should be seamless for a more factory look, even though the previous generation Mustangs' hoodscoops had a similar appearance.

8. I'll wait for the SVT cobra.

9. A little less chin, side exhaust and real hood scoop(not stick on) would get this car closer to perfection.