Can u compare this to a Viper??????

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by viperRulz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #26 Road Racer, Feb 6, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

Dodge is not owned by G.M., it's owned by Daimler-Chrysler.

By the way this is the most powerful tuned viper I have ever seen. It has 1175 hp. It's too bad it is rear wheel drive because it can't get the grip to accelerate faster. If it was four wheel drive, it could beat this car in every aspect, except for luxury & comfort.

http://www.fast-autos.net/dlm/dlmstage4.html

2. Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

I think i can safely say no one in this thread knows anything about cars.

3. Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

A 4wd Viper, beat this, omg. Not even with 1200Bhp would a 4wd Viper beat this, the Viper is built and balanced for rear wheell drive with it's V10 up front, making it 4wd would really screw up that balance, 1200Bhp to the rear wheels can be harnessed with the correct control, yes it would take more skill to drivwe than an 800Bhp Viper but anyway thats going off topic, yes both cars have 8 liter engines (the old Viper does anyway), no you can't in anyway whatsoever compare the two, American sportscar or European supercar (I prefer the term super grand tourer for the Veyron though).

4. Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

Tell me about thoes stage 4's.

5. Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

yes u can
    to a dodge hennessey viper gts 1000tt(twin turbo)

1/4mile: 8.93 seconds

or to a dodge hennessey viper srt/10 650R

0-60mph: 2.2 seconds

6. Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

Do you know if that 0-60 is on slicks or street tires?

If slicks then that doesn't really count does it.

Besides all that - It can be safely said that the Dodge Hennessy Viper Venom 1000TT (wow lets make a longer name) will never be production.

7. Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

not really, im pretty sure this would thrash any viper - and the handling is so much better.

8. Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

You're still a retard for listing all the cars on your calendar.

9. Re: Can u compare this to a Viper??????

With this in mind, neither the 800TT nor the Stryker will ever come close to beating the 16/4 Veyron on a race track, because viper's are only good in a straight line

^^ WRONNGOO. look at the lateral g's for the 800TT and tell me that a friggen 800TT couldnt kick this car's ass on a track!