Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-DTM' started by Sneeky_Pete, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

none.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

yes.
    McLaren LM<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Heard of the BMW M3 V8 GTR? Thats much better than this. Thats because its a BMW. Not a cheapo Mercedes.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Leonard</i>
    <b>Heard of the BMW M3 V8 GTR? Thats much better than this. Thats because its a BMW. Not a cheapo Mercedes.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->1 more idiot bmw fan

5. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Well, I'd rather have EVERY CAR!!!

But if I have to pick 1 car, then I want the Omega X-1 GTR.

OMEGA FOREVER!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

"Heard of the BMW M3 V8 GTR? Thats much better than this. Thats
    because its a BMW. Not a cheapo Mercedes."

-- U are a complete friggen imbecile. I would give evidence to back that statement, but im sure 80% of the people in this forum would agree in this case ur stupidity speaks for itself. Mercedes is definately no more "cheapo" then BWM. They are about on par in terms of engineering, quality and the such. In fact, due to mercedes' much better reliability and residuals, id say if anything the BWM is cheapo compared to a merc. but in concluding, neither car is "cheapo" in any way. So quite simply, shut up, and go back to playing Gran Tourismo, which is surely what u base all your automotive beliefs on.

7. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Quite a nice design, but, I'd prefer the CLK GTR.

If you're saying that Mercs are cheap, think again. Do you realise that the CLK GTR is $US1.4 Million!!! I mean, it's ONLY the 2nd most expensive production car in the world! lol, Kinda kicks the M3 away for price.
    Ultamately, My fav car is the Viper, then it would be the CLK GTR, and then prolly the McLaren F1.

I have 22 Definatly WANT cars, but I'd put this on my 'if I get bored' list. hehe
    If you are interested by any chance, these are my 22 cars!

Dodge Viper GTS (modded up to a minimum of 800 bhp)
    Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept (Modded)
    Dodge Viper RT/10
    2003 Dodge Viper GTS (last model)
    Dodge Durango
    Dodge Ram Pickup
    Mercedes Benz CLK GTR
    McLaren F1
    Saleen S7
    Porsche 911 GT2
    Lamboghini Murcielago
    Corvette Stingray
    Ford Mustang (Old Style)
    Ford Laser (the one I have now)
    Ferrari Mondena/Mondeo (can't decide)
    Ferrari F50
    Burgatti Veyron W16
    BMW M3
    BMW 880i
    Aston Matin Vanquish
    My Custom designed car
    Another merc (just a v8 as a intermediat step before getting many of the others)
    The Stink thing is, I live in New Zealand, so, they would have to be Right hand drive converted! Bugger. Apart from the McLaren.

Anyway, Better go!

8. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Corvette, Viper, any Ferarri, any Porsche, any Lamborgini, any McLearan.

9. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Why would I want this or anything else over my 1992 Toyota Tercel? I mean, my car is for one, street legal, gets 32 mpg, and has a hell of a lot cheaper insurance rate. Yeah, but I can name 3 other cars besides this that I would rather have.

1. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron
    2 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder SWB
    3. The Batmobile<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

What can i say, this would definatly have to be one of my favourite cars, and someone sadi it's street leagl? wicked. this car looks great bloody goes hells fast and not to mention the craftmanship put into making one of this woud be emmense. Mercedes-Benz just keep building better cars, simply i would love to have this car over allmost any street lagal car!awesome!>>>
    and mercedes are better than something starting with B and ending in W, buts thats just my personal prefference.>

later<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

is this sreet legal? if the Batmobile is, so should this.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chris Draper</i>
    <b>Corvette, Viper, any Ferarri, any Porsche, any Lamborgini, any McLearan.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

mmmmmm yer nice choice.........not
    don't diss this car by stating in such a way like..."any" porche, what u want a 928?
    plus this car i awesome.
    later<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Just to let everybody know. My dick is 11 inches. Around. Think about it.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Yea, I ripped off American Pie 2. So heres one for you.

What has a couple hundred teeth and guards a monster?

MY ZIPPER<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lifes2short</i>
    <b>Yea, I ripped off American Pie 2. So heres one for you.

What has a couple hundred teeth and guards a monster?

MY ZIPPER</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yre mum she likes mr monster, what the Fu(k are u talking about ure dick for, ure one weirdo>>sh!t thats mixed up. but tell us the answer to ure little riddle, >
    later<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

The answer to my riddle is "My zipper"<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Here are two among the many cars i'de rather have over this: Porsche 911 GT1, Porsche 962<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Ferrari 550 Koneig .... maybe.

19. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

Anyone remember the Porsche 959 ? I'd much rather have a 959 than this.

20. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

TVR Cerbera 4.5 is also, a very good car, that I really would like....

21. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

I like Benz, BUT, this car wouldn't even be in my Top 20 List.
    Some of my favorites in no specific order:

Cadillac Escalade
    Saleen S7
    Porsche 911 GT2
    Ferrari 550
    Benz SL600 (I can't wait for the 2003!!!)
    BMW Z8
    Mustang Cobra R
    '89 Lamborghini Countach (it was a great car for the 80's)
    DeLorean (again, a cool 80's car)
    '40 Ford Coupe
    '63 Chevy Impala SS

I'm all over the car map with this answer simply because I don't really care if my car is the fastest in the universe or can handle more than 1G on the skidpad. If I like it, I'll buy it.

F\_/ck it, add the Batmobile too!

LaTeR<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

no mate i cannot think of a better car. I agree with you that this is the nicest car ever!! How can that matey saw Mercedes are cheap!!!! what is he on about!!!!!!! BMW's are VERY nice though. But this rocks!!!!! Oh yeah and dont dis gran turismo whoever you are!!!!!!! It may not be realistic but it is alot of fun!!!!! <!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

U are right man this is one of the coolest cars in the world and of course man is not an f****** ferrari is an Benz it kicks ass!!!!

24. Re: Can you even name a car you'd rather have?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carlrs15</i>
    <b>uhhh.... how bout the Mclaren F1?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Way to go carlrs15.....u got it right... the CLK-DTM would be my second choice though....but the McLaren F1 is the ultimate street car....like c'mon 0 to 100 mph's in under 7 seconds...can u say BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- Signature -->