Can you handle it?

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by bob777, Aug 10, 2002.

1. THIS IS FAST AS ****. anyone who says they could handle 250 mph CANT. no one but a very few elite men can handle this speed. We would be #$%#ed. and everyone knows it. Post thoughts on handling this beast.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Can you handle it?

it would if you did one little thing to it. Like a shot of nos or something. Besides it is 1.5 miles per hour away from doing 250 smartass<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Can you handle it?

hey smart*ss adding nos or any other thing to this car wouldn't increase the speed. The only way to increase it over what the gear ratio's can do it by *drum roll* increasing the gear ratio's. Adding nitrous only increases the combustion in the engine. THINK PEOPLE THINK

4. Re: Can you handle it?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rbehny</i>
    <b>hey smart*ss adding nos or any other thing to this car wouldn't increase the speed. The only way to increase it over what the gear ratio's can do it by *drum roll* increasing the gear ratio's. Adding nitrous only increases the combustion in the engine. THINK PEOPLE THINK</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

in turn it means nitrous is good for quick acceleration, such as 0-60 and 1/4 mile times....even still, depending on your tank size, it wouldnt last you till 250mph and if by some miracle you did, you'd have too little left to even try and push it any faster

5. Re: Can you handle it?

a few ppl can handle it... i have a video of a guy who owns a lamborghini diablo 6.0.. and he hit 240mph and was quite relaxed... so im assuming he can easily take 275<!-- Signature -->