can you say...gay??

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe' started by Chevy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: can you say...gay??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Henman_2000</i>
    <b>Skyline
    RX7
    Supra TT
    3000 GT VR4
    Integra Type R
    NSX

well lets look at this list well i know the type r ca't beat one since i've seen that race and the rest cost way more then the camaro and have turbos and what not, so u find a 35,000 car that beat this and then we'll talk ok </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Skyline-est'd 80,000
    Supra-about 42,000 (as much as vette)
    3000 GT-about 34,000 and isn't faster
    Integra type R-not sold in AMERICA
    NSX-est'd 85,000

An LS1 can whoop all of these cars (1/4 mile). Only 32K. The best bang for the buck, no questions asked.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: can you say...gay??

okay, first of all stop comparing ANY car to a Mustang, cause Mustangs are SO GAY.
    and Civics, oh god, don't even get me started on Civics. Two words "***** CAR"

This car is so #$%#ing wicked! it's like $33 000 (canadian) and can smoke any car in and reasonably over its price range. But of course...it's cool to like imports right about now, it's not cool to like American cars. SHUT UP! The only import that could come close to this is maybe the Subaru WRX, and only cause that car is SO hardcore. One more post bashing this car and I'm gonna scream.

3. Re: can you say...gay??

DOMESTICS SUCK?????.......**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN NEED TO GO TO YOUR LEVEL!!

4. Re: can you say...gay??

civic's are not good cars at all! i can rip the doors off with
    my bare hands and take a shit on the hood then flip it over
    and piss on the engine<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: can you say...gay??

Shut up everyone who says "jap crap" or "american cars suck". How can anyone be so narrow minded?
    And is this car gay because it has sex with other z28s of the same gender? Probably not<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: can you say...gay??

I guess all these jap car lovers forgot to what the end of the fast and the furious. What does Dom have? An old Chevelle, american all the way. And, when your talking about ripping apart civics with your bear hands, its true. I was racing a civic once and it disappeared. I knew it couldn't be that fast, but thats when I realized it got sucked into my hood scoop and got spit out my exhaust.

7. Re: can you say...gay??

YEAH CAN BEAT MUSTANGS AND IMPORTS "STOCK"? WHAT THE **** IS THAT? BOTH YOU LAME ASSES NEED TO TAKE YOUR ASSES TO THE TRACK WITH THAT SHIT. I'LL TEACH U SOME JAP, CAN U SAY "FUKAHONDA"? THE ONLY REASON YOUR IMPORTS ARE ANY FAST IS BECAUSE THE 4 VALVE PER CYLINDER DESIGN BACKED WITH DUAL CAMS WITH NO PUSHRODS TO BREAK. OH, BUT MY COBRA HAS 4 MORE CYLINDERS THAN YOURS, HUH? SUCKS TO BE YOU.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: can you say...gay??

AN OLD CHEVELLE?? WHAT FUCKING MOVIE WERE U WATCHING?? IT WAS A FUCKING CHARGER!! YOU EVER HEARD OF MOPAR?? NO WONDER WHY THESE LAME ASS JAP LOVERS THINK WERE RETARDED.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: can you say...gay??

All import people do to their import cars is put twin turbos and NOS in their engines.There in no pride in that. I can put twin turbos and NOS in my SS and I would have over 800hp.Where is the pride in that?

10. Re: can you say...gay??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from zamac_man</i>
    <b>How can a car be gay?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There are Girl cars like the Ford Mustang and then there are guy cars like the Corvette. A car is considered Gay when it is sexually attracted to a car of the same gender. The corvette always seems to rev its engine a little louder next to girl cars like the mustang, so it obviously is not gay. Mustangs on the other hand always seemed to be parked a little to close together. Therefor I have come to the conclusion that they are gay. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: can you say...gay??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KOBRA KAHN</i>
    <b>AN OLD CHEVELLE?? WHAT FUCKING MOVIE WERE U WATCHING?? IT WAS A FUCKING CHARGER!! YOU EVER HEARD OF MOPAR?? NO WONDER WHY THESE LAME ASS JAP LOVERS THINK WERE RETARDED.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I hate to be totally anal, but in that guy's defense, he could have been referring to the absolute end of the movie, i.e. post credits, where there is a short little snippet of Dom driving through a Mexican village. He indeed is behind the wheel of an old Chevelle SS. Check it out for yourself.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: can you say...gay??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JDMdrifteRB26</i>
    <b>yes it is...domestics suck</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you have no intellagence at all..especially about musce cars..iwill admit that supras and rx7s will murder a z28, stang gt, trans am...but what aout the viper, hemi cuda, hemi road runner, super bee, daytona 500?<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: can you say...gay??

umm corvette and camaros have great handing and this is one son of a bitchin car i bet it cud beat the whole lineup of ford and honda (yes acura nsx too)

i dunno why ppl like imports........ probably cuz they like to show how much nos they cud put in b4 the engine explodes i dunno<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: can you say...gay??

who ever started this shit is a #$%#ing idiot!
    skyline my ass! if i wanted to blow 80000 on a piece of shit i would buy a skyline
    as for his remark (watching a civic beat a corvette...priceless)
    it just shows how much he knows

the day i see a pussy ass civic take on and beat a corvette is the day i'll #$%#en by a skyline (which is never)

15. Re: can you say...gay??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Keanumon</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from zamac_man</i>
    <b>How can a car be gay?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There are Girl cars like the Ford Mustang and then there are guy cars like the Corvette. A car is considered Gay when it is sexually attracted to a car of the same gender. The corvette always seems to rev its engine a little louder next to girl cars like the mustang, so it obviously is not gay. Mustangs on the other hand always seemed to be parked a little to close together. Therefor I have come to the conclusion that they are gay. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thats...great.

16. Re: can you say...gay??

All of you are a shitin poor ass punks in your Camaro and Firebirds that cost $23,000,,hehe thats cheap ass shit my $50,000 3000GT VR4 ownz your little shity ass..dont make american cars any better then what they are you all know that America cant build shit... now c'mon dont lie to yourself..your cars junk...and thats that!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: can you say...gay??

umm you are aware that to do that would probably cost all together well over $250,000
    i would go for a lingenfelter 427TT for a total of about $150,000
    but hey thats just me
    crazy how i like stuff that can do 0-60 in 1.9 seconds and a sub 9 quater mile then you can drive it home from the track
    but i think for overall if i wanted a daily driver i would go for the stage two 650 horse lingenfelter vette
    but yea
    maybe thats just me

18. Re: can you say...gay??

camaros are acctually amazing track cars stock and with a little suspension tuning become very potent.

19. Re: can you say...gay??

You all really need to grow up.

First thing's first, With the right amount of money, and the desier per owner, any car can beat any car, i have seen a Pontiac Sunfire beat a Comaro SS. Does that mean the SS is gay? No, it just means that the Sunfire owner wanted a fast car and worked with what he had, Every car mentioned in this thread is an amazing car in its own respects.

Second off, a Comaro Z28 is not faster then a 3000GT VR-4, regardless of weight. Both tested by motor trend, The VR-4 tied a 98 Corvette for 0-60 times(May 1997) at 4.8 seconds. And i do believe the Vette is faster then a Z28.

Third, a Skyline GT-R is 50 thousand(roughly) in Japan. It cost 80-100 grand in the states because you have to import it, not the cars fault that nissan never released it here.

Fourth, a Mustang is gay because? I believe the New cobra hits the quarter mile and 60 faster then any production Comaro? Just because alot of V6's are sold dosent mean it is a "gay" car, it just proves that it is a more desierable car. What makes a V6 comaro "Cool" and a V6 mustang "gay"? And to kill the response to this, Yes the 03 cobra has a super charger, Who cares Power is power, its not Fords fault that chevy didnt put a super charger on the comaro or vette, and its not Toyota or nissans fault that they did not turbo charge it.

Five. The NSX is faster then the Comaro, it Ties the Corvette to 60 at 4.8 seconds (again Motor Trend May 1997) and I am 100% positive that it would eat a Comaro on the track. But then you have the last post "with a little work the comaro is a good track car". In Every car mentioned in this thread's defense. With a little work every car can eat a comaro alive.

I will end this with a Nice to meet everyone, the ignorance of this thread finaly got me to join this site and say somthing. Now grow up.

20. Re: can you say...gay??

i dont think too many vettes get smoked by civics youve been watchin a little to much fast and the furious

21. Re: can you say...gay??

amen imports have no chance against american muscle

22. Re: can you say...gay??

350z

23. Re: can you say...gay??

Your gay. It can do it all. Its well rounded and was priced reasonably from a respectable company. As was the FireBird.

24. Re: can you say...gay??

Actually the Camaro Z28 was first produced as a track car to compete in the SCCA. AND STILL CAN!!!! Do some thinking before you open your mouth retard.

25. Re: can you say...gay??

All that guy is, is another r!cer that has seen that movie one to many times.