Can you spell S.H.I.T????

Discussion in '2003 Acura RSX Type-S Performace Package' started by Formula1Mclaren, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

and it smells

2. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

yes, i can spell shit and it smells too. it leads to YOU! how can you say this car is shit? for 25 thosuand bux, this is a great car.

--------------
    racing against civics in your ferrari is like the special olympics. your still retarded if you win. yes i mean YOU.

3. #3 SakabatoSuka, Dec 6, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

ROFL!!! That's just hilarious! well said!

It's pretty indisputable when someone comes up with only a subject, and no intelligent conversation to go with it! Good job, retard! I can also spell D.U.M.B.A.S.S., as well as I.G.N.O.R.A.M.U.S, but I bet you couldn't define it without a quick drop by http://www.dictionary.com/. And then dood #2 drops by to point out that shit smells. Way to go, guys.. maybe here in another millenia, you could explain why we use 'circles' for tires instead of squares. I don't ask for much, but intelligent conversation is always appreciated.

All bashing aside: I see all this 'performance', yet nothing to really go with it... performance suspension is nice, but why pay the extra ca$h when you have no extra horsepower to play with? I love Honda like no other (even though working under the hood is anything but welcoming...), but c'mon! Where's the horsepower (not to mention torque)? With all this 'performance' oozing, it'll take more than a simple Air Filter swap to make any (real) good use of it. It's a quick car, don't get me wrong, but why add all these goodies when the stuff we REALLY crave is still a few hundred bucks away? Eh, I guess it WOULD be VERY nice to just bolt on some horsepower, and hit the track, rather than hunt all the suspension/brake/wheel parts down and install them as well. Great idea by Honda, but I honestly don't see why it's on the SC.net listings (other than it's uniqueness...).

4. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

This car looks great, i like the spoiler and the front. it looks great, i like the lights also

5. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

Can you spell "not funny"

6. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

i think Honda/Acura is just playin around and later on bust out the Type-R!!

7. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

Quote:

Racing Civics is like the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

8. #8 speedyconcept, Dec 25, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

Quote:

Racing Civics is like the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

http://splitfireperformance.netfirms.com/titleburnoutwithtime.gif

this is canada's fastest import(93' CIVIC HB) 9.60 @ 148 MPH, still using B16A engine 1.8L 4cyl. it would rape you and your V8 camaro or V8 stang so hard that you would be having anal sex with everyting u sit on

9. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

sorry dude, Mustantg and Camaro's run in the mid 6's in Pro clas form. low 8's in pro street form. Get your facts straight.

As for this car, it's slow. Pure and simple for 25K. Mustangs and Camaro's run high 13's and low 14's from the factory where this thing will do high 15's at best. I feel sorry for the guy who pisses all his money away on it and only gets a "fast looking" car that can't back up it's image.

10. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

kinna like the MINI!

11. Re:

I'm sorry, but 142 lbft at 7000 RPM? If you're uttering "RSX-S" and "Performance" in the same sentance, you're probably telling a joke.

12. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

why are you idiots comparing V8s to 4 cylinders. Of course they are going to be faster stock, their engines are over twice the size of most four cylinders! And yes i can spell SHIT. but can you spell redneck??

13. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

I can spell "slow ass import" and many other frases, but it won't make this "performance package" Acura any faster.

14. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

ok. this civic isnt even in any league or anything, its just modded by a group ppl who fix up and mod cars, it aint in any NIRA racing league u dumbass and this car is a everyday car and being street legal its pretty fukin fast..theyre probaly civics way faster than this modded by a real racing team in the dragging business. and this thing does 15's cuz its a 4banger dumb#$%#, mustangs and camaros are V8s if you were too dumb to notice, god..tired of these dumb shits who compare inline 4s to v8s, compare TT inline 6s to ur trashy 2valve/cyl V8s

oh and if your gonna say imports have to use turbos to replace displacement, its because theyre smart

15. Re: Can you spell S.H.I.T????

ok. this civic is not the NIRA league so stop comparing those cars with this street legal everyday car, only reason american cars are cheaper cuz they are litterly "CHEAPER" for warranty replacement parts they use 'rebuilt' parts if you knew anything about cars..you would understand what im talking about..but unfortunately you dont so go learn something about cars and then talk when you actually know what your talking about

and this RSX does 15's cuz its a 4banger dumb#$%#, mustangs and camaros are V8s if you were too dumb to notice, god..tired of these dumb shits who compare inline 4s to v8s, try comparing TT inline 6s to ur trashy 2valve/cyl V8s

oh and if your gonna say imports have to use turbos to replace displacement, its because theyre smart