Can't Compare GT and Murcielago

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by lysator, Aug 10, 2002.

1. First of all these two cars are made for different type of customers.
    -The GT is a Race Car with some modifications to be street legal. It is very light-weight(200kg lighter), it is RWD, it is more expensive due to the massive use of carbon fibre and other modifications, it has completely different suspension geometry, the interior is very agressive and it is even less ergonomic(if that's possible) that the normal Diablo.All these are confirmes by the very mean and agressive look of the car.
    -The Murcielago on the other hand is the base model. It has Viscous Traction(heavier), it uses normal components (not carbon fibre extensively), the suspension is more human (less g's on the skidpad), has a VERY nice interior (the first Lambo) and is more calm and nice looking.
    These two are two COMPLETELY different cars. Nevertheless I'd like to see the Murcielago GT in some years. I predict about 650 bhp, above 700 torque and a VERY mean looking car.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Can't Compare GT and Murcielago

That said, I still think it would be a tight race between a Murcielago and a Diablo GT