Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

Discussion in '2002 MINI Cooper S' started by Carking HP, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

this would dick a beetle S 2 ways from sunday

2. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

the Legend reborn!! both the Beetle and the Mini are legendary cars, but if I had to choose I would take the Mini Cooper S...just cuz it is cute and looks hella fun to drive...would be a blast on a road course, too I bet...

3. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

the Legend reborn!! both the Beetle and the Mini are legendary cars, but if I had to choose I would take the Mini Cooper S...just cuz it is cute and looks hella fun to drive...would be a blast on a road course, too I bet...

4. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

5. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

Minis Rock. They could waste a bettle any day!!!

6. Re: Can't compete with the new Beetle S Turbo...

Hell this things got what you need to slaughter an enzo...if the course you're racing on is anything like complex string on Gran Turismo 3. but so much for if you're on a NASCAR ring
    and NASCAR sucks!!!
    no contest between the bug turbo and cooper s. one's a LAGGING turbo and the other is a roots type supercharger mounted to one of the lightest and componentially best cars on the market.

7. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

oh yes it can compete...
    why? PRICE!! a new beetle rs (the only acceptable...) cost 65'000 usd in my country...a mini is definitely competitive...

8. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

if and i say IF the stats for the mini are correct on this site then the beetle will beat it in 0-60. c&d tested the beetle and it did 60 in 6.5secs. however i would much rather own a mini cooper because they look better. the beetle is a girl car. the mini is a little more masculine. imo

9. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

What kind of Faggot has a Koala as his Avatar??? friking homo

check the #%$'s avatar on page2

10. Re: Can't compete with the ne w Beetle S Turbo...

Agreed. Also the Opel Frogster is feminine. I'd never drive that thing!