CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

Discussion in '1993 Ferrari F333 SP' started by BIGDUMBASS, May 4, 2003.

1. Lets face it. Ferrarri SUCKS. they aint never won a race since 1920! lOOk how ugly this damn thing is; they cant design cars for shit and they aint worth no million dollars. FORD kicks theyre asses all over ther place. piss on anyone who disagrees with me; i done got my G.E.D. so i know what i'm talkin about. Ferraris are a waist of money. GET A FORD!

bY THE way, nothin comes close to NASCAR! Know why Ferrari doesnt race? cause they know FORD and CHEVY will kick ass! THEYRE SCARED!

2. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

Not even worth a reply.

3. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

not worth a reply... so i gave him 3, since he did the same thing in this car, the F50, and the Carrera GT. hes obviously been mislead somehwhere along the way so just let him ramble on about nothing... afterall his name does say alot...

4. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

**** YOU!!! You dont know shit. Im smarter than you; only took me 2 years to get my G.E.D. an thats probly a lot faster than you dumbass kids. My 85 Mustang gt will kill whatever pile 'o sheeit you drive. GO NASCAR!!!

5. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

It's amazing how most retards think they're geniuses, isn't it?
    nascar is the most boring and pointless form of racing. It's even more boring than drag-racing. In drag-racing, you only get bored for 4-5 seconds. In nascar, you watch a few cars turn left and go around in circles for hours. But then again, they created Nascar so stupid rednecks like yourself can get excited from watching that crap.
    F**K nascar, and F**K YOU.
    Contrary to your belief, you are not smart. In fact, you are dumber than "I AM RICH", "The SULTAN" and "Yeppi" put together. That "I AM RICH" guy was a retard, but at least he sounded funny sometimes. You're not even funny, just plain retarded. It's idiots like you that ruin this site for everyone else.

6. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

yeha, you really are a BIGDUMASS!!! i don't say it, that his name...

7. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

i agree, NASCAR is not a real race.
    have you ever seen it? after 3 min, your brain start to get serious neuorlogic damage, really, cientifcly proved, for example, just saw that "BIGDUMBASS" guy...
    have you ever notice that only yanki crap race it, like FORD, n then as like NASCAR wasn't enof' they(FORD) practicly inveted NASCAR TRUCK SERIES, image that, A RACING WITH TRUCKs, do i have to say more?

8. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

Neurological damage after 3 min? Yeah, I agree with that.

9. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

whoah this guy gets worse each post

10. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

once again point made

11. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

somebody is seeking attention....

12. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

ok. what does G.E.D stand for. your 85 rustang isnt real. if it was it will be rusting in your tears when you realise that you could,nt out run a proton in one of those things.

13. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

i think BIGDUMBASS is a tipical spoilt child. anyone agree. i blaim it on the parents.

14. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!1!!

i think he is being sarcastic hence the name bigdumbass, if not i hope u die, slowly. ferrari haven't won a race since 1920. F1?

nascar is shit - oh look at me i can drive in a circle, the skill needed to hold a steering wheel straight.

15. this guy isn't making fun of Ferrari's, he's makign fun of NASCAR's and rednecks on purpose.

At least, I hope so. Otherwise, he really is a major dumbass.

16. ferrari definately got owned by ford at le mans '68, but they are pretty good at f1, only cuz of schummi though...i have to dissagree with everyone and say that the germans build the best sports cars-porsche. what u buy at the dealership is nearly the exact same thing you see winning races at the track, its a true drivers car