CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by BIGDUMBASS, May 6, 2003.

1. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

BURN IN HELL VMIFERRARRI!!! im smarter then your stupid ass. AN i dont care what anyone else thinks of the TRUTH. i done got my rights; i can say whatever i want!!! PISS OFF ALL' YOU FAGS!

2. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

Consider it a PRIVILAGE, NOT a right. Stupid redneck. GET THE HELL OFF THIS WEBSITE! This place is for car ENTHUSIASTS!!! If you don't like a particular car or manufacturer, then DON'T WASTE TIME IN THESE FORUMS! Get a life..........and get a REAL education while you're at it; a G.E.D. is total BULLSHIT.

3. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

I totally agree.

4. #29 Veyronman, May 9, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

okay....you're smarter?

go here:

www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation

and take the IQ test...(this is a GENUINE one...it's from the BBC, and it's been set by MENSA)

the average score is 100

5. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

agree with that.

6. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

Guys,. I think your all going too far on the NASCAR stuff. There are some guys from Indy who are in NASCAR currently, but thats not the point...

You compare Ford with Ferrari? Guys, don't bother imagining a battle between the two, its already been done. Ford IS, in fact, involved in F1 with Jordan. They controversially won the Brazilian GP a few weeks ago. They currently stand fifth in the points standings. But this isn't entirely Ford, Cosworth takes most part in the engine making. Just to remind you guys. But your still an idiot, BIGDUMBASS.

7. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

Yeah, uhh NO!!!!!!!!!!
    Are your retarded, i doubt you got ur GED
    Your name says it all.

8. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

**** YOU BIG DUMBASS, **** YOU!!!!!!!!

9. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

If your definition of a "good car" is a ford, you probably need some serious psychological help

10. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

I agree 100% with that statement.

11. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

nobody wants sad attention seekers like you on this site so on behlf of all of us here. **** OFF

12. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

Geez, this thread has to contain the most swearing i've seen on this site. Tremendoulsy funny, though. You gotta at least give BIGDUMBASS some credit for making us laugh.

13. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

then after that just kick him in the teeth for being a cretin

14. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

you dont have a #$%#ing mustang. you dumbass #%$got. mutangs are crap, nascar is crap, ford are crap and everything that comes out of your mouth and ass is crap.

15. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

lol, agreed

16. Re:

**** Nascar shit u hick #$%#. Lets take a sunday not go to church and watch boxes go in ovals. *****!

17. Re: Re:

Dude, I wish it was ONLY on sundays. FUCKING Nascar SHIT and FAGGOT ASS Jeffgordon and all his redneck friends are infesting the speed channel all #$%#ing week long. DAMN

18. Re: CANT TOUCH NASCAR!!1

More shit comes out of his mouth than it ever will from his ass.

19. Re: Re:

hahahaha

owned by a n00b