Can't you wait for a Porsche SUV?

Discussion in '2000 BMW X5 Lemans Concept' started by 2fast, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 2 things:
    I think that these performance SUVs are loosing their off-road abilities. Their clearance is usually much decreased, and if you pay over $60 K for one then you are probably afraid to take it offroad. However, they still can be very convinient for towing though!

Taking about the fastest production SUV on the planet though. Porsche is coming out with one. It will possibly have a Porsche V8 and/or V10!!! That again underlines the "trend" of the market.

2. Re: Can't you wait for a Porsche SUV?

That is disheartening, who really needs a SUV with these kind of performance capabilty? I am sad to hear that Porsche has chosen to enter into this wreched market. Next thing you know Ferrari will come out with one!?!?!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Can't you wait for a Porsche SUV?

its all for those rich people, i went to a drag race and this guy was towing his rx-7 with an older x5 and by the way this thing was road legal

its all for the trend

4. Re: Can't you wait for a Porsche SUV?

from the pictures ive seen of the porsche suv its ugly and has a hint of volvo it the design

5. Re: Can't you wait for a Porsche SUV?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 2fast</i>
    <b>2 things:
    I think that these performance SUVs are loosing their off-road abilities. Their clearance is usually much decreased, and if you pay over $60 K for one then you are probably afraid to take it offroad. However, they still can be very convinient for towing though!

Taking about the fastest production SUV on the planet though. Porsche is coming out with one. It will possibly have a Porsche V8 and/or V10!!! That again underlines the "trend" of the market.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

not many people take their suv's off road, they are usually house wives who go grocery shopping with them<!-- Signature -->