car of the future

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by vader, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: car of the future

seriously!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: car of the future

If this is the car of the future, i think im really going to be into classics when the future rolls around. this car is damned ugly, but it has quite the engine, and tranny. If they would somehow magicly fit the engine into an rsx I'd sure buy one.<!-- Signature -->

3. though I like it, I admit the design in controversible. But now, the engineering inside this car... wow. This is what a car of the future should be like. As powerful as a 360 Modena, as big as a... as a what, c-class?, and needing as much fuel as an Citroen AX.

Bless you guys!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: car of the future

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Kondyo</i>
    <b>...As powerful as a 360 Modena, as big as a... as a what, c-class?, and needing as much fuel as an Citroen AX.

Bless you guys!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    The looks of a rotten potato, on top of a dead, sun-roasted mule's ass, after I shat on it. (I don't know if "shat" is a word, but it sure sounds funny and good enough for you guys to know what I'm talking about.)<!-- Signature -->