Car thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Baklava, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Haha yes that's so terrible. And most luxury car brand offer it as an option now. So tacky.

ETB4U likes this.
  2. That's are standard in most cars now in Canada. But the cheap cars it's just a light, any higher end car has the manufacturer emblem displayed. M F150 lights up a baseball field, my Range Rover basically just projects the Land Rover emblem, My 87 Vette doesn't light up shit, including the interior or dash.

Tree Fitty likes this.
  3. Just replaced the spark plugs. Put Bosch Iridium in it.

HUGE difference. Better throttle response, more torque in the lower rpm and it's much more stable at idle now.

4. Also had my car checked. I hear a really annoying squeak coming from the back. Sounds like a bird chirping. I only hear it going over bumps(small or big, doesn't matter) and it increases when i use the throttle. When i lift off, usually i hear it less or it's gone completely. And when it's damp or it rains, i don't hear it either. The mechanic checked every bit on the car, took it for a testdrive. Can't find it. This is annoying. At least it's not an important part that's broken though, that's good to know.

I'm thinking it might be the trunk or something.

5. A bird died in your car. Or your springs since weight transfer seems to change the sound.

6. I was thinking that too at first, but i tried to push the car down when it's standing stil and i don't really hear anything.

7. Get bigger muscles
    Is your car a hatch? If so, probably the hatch.

8. Yeah hatchback