Car will be available in 2006

Discussion in '1999 Dodge Charger R/T Concept' started by 2006 Dodge Charger RT, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Yup thats right, motortrend.com future car list states it'll be produced in 2006, replacing the intrepid. One model with a V6, another with a V8, and the RT coming with the 340 horse 5.7L Hemi. Hopefully it's 2 doors...

2. Re:

crap this makes me coubt whether i want this or the new mustang gt. i'll just hafta look at pricetags.lol

3. #3 JP23, Jul 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Car will be available in 2006

I think they dropped this design and are going with the new one. People were getting pretty pissed with the 4 door Charger, Check this out, I think they said for March 2005...

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0404phr_dodge/

So far I like it, I get a few different vibes from it. I'd rather they design the front grill like the 70 charger, similar to the 2nd pic of the shell.

Definately a contender against the GTO, and Stangs (not the one with 550hp though). Personally the GTO is pretty crappy in my mind. It's really unoriginal to use a current design and throw a big engine in there, the looks don't do anything for the title GTO like the muscle car.

4. #4 JP23, Jul 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Car will be available in 2006

I think they dropped this design and are going with the new one. People were getting pretty pissed with the 4 door Charger, Check this out, I think they said for March 2005...

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0404phr_dodge/

So far I like it, I get a few different vibes from it. I'd rather they design the front grill like the 70 charger, similar to the 2nd pic of the shell.

Definately a contender against the GTO, and Stangs (not the one with 550hp though). Personally the GTO is pretty crappy in my mind. It's really unoriginal to use a current design and throw a big engine in there, the looks don't do anything for the title GTO like the muscle car.