Carrera Gt or CLK GTR?

Discussion in '1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Straßenversion' started by CarreraGtRacer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Carrera Gt or CLK GTR?

I think it would be close. The porsche is going to be the best handling and braking car made, i'm pretty sure. Everything going into that car is from racing technology and data. Just read about it at the porsche site. I don't think you should take it too lightly. It's a mean beast. 8 piston caliper brakes, extreme light wieght, 558hp, 30ZR tires, mid-mounted everything, sounds pretty good. And not more than $1.2 million. Thats a lot of dough. Both cars kick ass.

2. Re: Carrera Gt or CLK GTR?

I like the porsche better, but the race would be close. The porsche is a purely racing inspired car, everything in it is from racing data. You have to check out this car. It's so bad as*. 8 piston caliper brakes, extreme weight reduction, mid-mounted everything, 558hp, close race, i know the benz is the same but the GT is just absolutely awsome.

3. Re: Carrera Gt or CLK GTR?

I like the porsche better, but the race would be close. The porsche is a purely racing inspired car, everything in it is from racing data. You have to check out this car. It's so bad as*. 8 piston caliper brakes, extreme weight reduction, mid-mounted everything, 558hp, close race, i know the benz is the same but the GT is just absolutely awsome.

4. Re: Carrera Gt or CLK GTR?

woops, sorry, i couldn't see my replies.

5. Re: Carrera Gt or CLK GTR?

dumb ass it priced at $440,000
    the clk gtr accelerates way faster
    but the carrera gt has a highter top speed