Cars in motion

Discussion in 'Car Pictures' started by ChrisD, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Post all your cars in motion. Track, streets, don't matter, as long as they movin.

2. Think it was a POTD a long time back, but its still a nice pic

3. the mr2 is me

4. i have some sweet pics of this grigio ingrid 575 i took last spring. One of the pics is sun-drenched and it's blinding but you can see the outline of the car and the wheels. But again, I haven't been able to post any pics so if someone could please help.... I posted a pic of a 612 before and it came out very large, when i clicked the link off of the site much larger than i have on my computer...could that be part of the problem?

5. That 240 looks sweet.

6. i'm trying to figure this out...i'm just shrinking my pics, if you know a better way, please tell me...

7. i have more but i like this on too...

8. i took these two when i went to palm beach about a month ago. It was awesome to see all of the cars. During a 3 minute conversation with my friend, while I was walking down worth ave. I saw 12 Bentley's (2 conti gts), 9 rolls royces, 2 aston martins, 3 ferraris, and about 14 billion 745iL and 500 SL's.

9. come on....somebody's got to look....

10. try using paint to rescale the pix. sometimes u dont even need to resize them, just open the original and save a duplicate and it will somewhat lower the quality therefor lower the file size