CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Discussion in '1996 Ferrari F50 Bolide' started by 70SuperBee, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

what the hell do you mean by cccrrraaaaapppp? this looks and performs just as good as a regular f50. You smoke too much shit.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

this was such a useless thread because this car is nothing close to useless<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Low Rider</i>
    <b>this was such a useless thread because this car is nothing close to useless</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This thread ended before it got started.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

yeah what do you mean cccrrraaappp! like the other guy (who has brains) you smoke too much shit<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

other guy said*<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

U FOOL HOW IS DIS CRAP, GET LOST MAN U DNT NO WAT U ON ABOUT<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

i do smoke shit... but not now.. and without it I also think the car is crap... it's so goddamn ugly...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

r u #$%#ed up in tha head?!this car's #$%#in gorgeous i jus wish the grill wuz a little bigger it looks hotter than the regular F50 and looks like a mix between an F50, 360 Modena, Porsche 911 GT1 and a Saleen S7. jus wish it had more power.

10. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

I dont like the body modifications to much. It leaves the car with a bolt on aftermarket look to it. Despite this, it is not crap. Anyone who says it is is either really high, or completely braindead.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SSSSPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
    RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!

Your a disgrace to this website, person who started this post, you may be shunned forever.<!-- Signature -->