change the F50?

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by ReeK, Aug 9, 2002.

1. if you could change the F50 in any way, what would it be?

2. Re: change the F50?

To change the front headlights.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: change the F50?

I would like to add a killer stereo system(1000 watts+ ampification with CD changer and DVD),the F50 doesn't have a sound system,not even a radio.

4. Re: change the F50?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F50_Rulez</i>
    <b>I would like to add a killer stereo system(1000 watts+ ampification with CD changer and DVD),the F50 doesn't have a sound system,not even a radio.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

that's because the engine sounds far better than any shite music.

5. Re: change the F50?

There is no room for improvements for the F50, thats why Ferrari will probably make the F60, with probably what the rich want in it

6. Re: change the F50?

NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING
    ITS A PERFECT CAR FOR A "MAN"

7. Re: change the F50?

i would have the engine bolted to a subframe rather than straight to the chassis as it is ment to vibrate like all hell.

8. Re: change the F50?

THe headlights are awesome on this car they need no changing,lol
    oh yeah and you said "change the front headlights" as opposed to what the rear HEAd lights ,lolhahahahaha
    WHy don't you learn English first before coming on here and typing stupid crap up like changing the"front headlights",lol
    Umm anyways the only thing I would change is that V shaped thing on top of the hood(not the front hood,lol 'cause there's only one hood no need to say it like that,lol"umm anyways... I don't like how it gets like too pointy at the front of the hood.
    Shit it's kinda hard to explain I hope you people know what I'm trying to say,but other-wise this is MY Favorite CAr and I'd take it anyway with out changing anything on it heh.

Imports and espacially the F50 RUle!!!!!!!

9. Re: change the F50?

hahaha u have no posts, thats so funny, howed that happen??

10. Re: change the F50?

I agree.

11. Re: change the F50?

I agree.

12. Re: change the F50?

actually ferrari did come out with a F60 concept....V12 with 650hp it's awesome

13. Re: change the F50?

Hell this car is sicki worldnt change nothing if i had 1.Any ferrari i wouldnt change. my fav is of course a 360 Modena then its the mighty F50.

14. Re: change the F50?

A little more power would be good.

15. Re: change the F50?

A different engine for sure. Simply a useless engine for the street.

16. Re: change the F50?

i would change the paint. with the carbon fiber body, the paint looks really bad. i saw this car in a show the other day and it was the first thing i noticed. if i was gonna pay that much for a car like that i want a good 100% orange peal free paint job

17. Re: change the F50?

buy a viper

18. Re: change the F50?

change EVERYTHING.....This car aint half the car its predecessor was...the F40 was the greatest car ever.

19. Re: change the F50?

8L V10 = 440hp
    i think not.....

20. Re: change the F50?

yeah, whateva loser

21. Re: change the F50?

a bit more power would be nice....

22. Re: change the F50?

add power windows

23. Re: change the F50?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from XR Sick:

yeah, whateva loser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did i ask for your opinion s***face? Go pop some aspirins if you are that sick.

24. Re: change the F50?

Quote from XR SICK:
    add power windows

LOL
    Yeah right...power windows ON A RACE-DERIVED FERRARI??? OH...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...plz...lmao..ohhh....that is just so typical from a f***head who can only afford a hyundai...why dont you add an aiwa radio and a samsung carphone as well? hahahaha

25. Re: change the F50?

coz only a f*ckhead like u would even think about putting all that stuff in a hyundai.