change the F50?

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by ReeK, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: change the F50?

hahahahaha...plz...and this coming a person who acts hard while riding his tricycle around.
    but who said a tricycle doesn't suit u.

2. Re: change the F50?

Quote from XR SICK:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahaha...plz...and this coming a person who acts hard while riding his tricycle around.
    but who said a tricycle doesn't suit u.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yeah yeah whatever s***hole...atleast my tike has the HARLEY-DAVIDSON label on it....that still accounts for something more than your Hyundai you know.
    hahahahaha....what a loser....atleast i can act hard....you dont even have a d*** to do that.

3. Re: change the F50?

Consider this:
    I never technically said that the F50 was a bad car...its okay...just that it isn't half as good as its predecessor....i wonder how Mr. XR Sick has nothing better to do except start tiffs over NOTHING........and it doesn't just stop at that: he even sinks to inciting racism...don't believe me? check out his Posting on the other topic.

4. Re: change the F50?

u don't even know what i mean by hard, dickhead. having a harley on it is even more tryhard, so don't go around acting like ur so great u hypocrite. u obviously know shit since u got an empty ball sack for a head so i'll start u off with sumthing simple: Yamaha R1.

5. Re: change the F50?

u don't even know what i mean by hard, dickhead. having a harley-davidson badge on it is even more tryhard, so don't go around acting like ur so great u hypocrite. u obviously know shit since u got an empty ball sack for a head so i'll start u off with sumthing simple: Yamaha R1.

6. Re: change the F50?

quit denying that u didn't say that the F50 was a bad car. u said 'change everything' which is effectively as saying 'lets scrap this bloody car and change it into sum other piece of crap like JapCarzSuck1's Kia'. how about UR posting in the other topic, u called this car an 'overpriced pile of junk'. is that plain arrogance or what? like u'll be able to afford one even though if its 100% off its original price. Consider that!

7. Re: change the F50?

blah blah blah...details details...
    Please do get your eyes and brain checked out Mr. Sick.....I never once said"the F5o is a bad car"...it is overpriced yes....just compare it to an F40/EB110 and you'll get the picture...by the ways i did go over it all once again and you know what's funny....i didn't see 'Kia' written by me anywhere....it so pains me to think that you would think of turning a Ferrari into a kia....that is so pathetically low even by your standards.
    And do quit proving your stupidity over and over again...its almost legendary and almost everyone knoes about it.....the idea that one wouldn't be able to afford a car with 100%off its orifinal price is so daft, it takes stupidity to a whole new level. Consider this: if you knock a 100% off the original price of a car, you are effectively making it FREE...and even the poorest of the poor can afford a free car.
    And do stop calling me d*ck this and d*ck that...we all know by now.......thanks to you that i have one...and the issue, if i may remind you was about your lack of one.
    thank you.

8. Re: change the F50?

"you hypocrite"
    HYPOCRITE...thats an insult????...hahhahahahhahahahah...ohhhh i am sooo miffed...he called me a hypocrite...oh that is such a BAD word......hahhahhahahah ohhhhhh please.

9. Re: change the F50?

its the fact that people don't really need harsh language to insult other person, u know. ur overuse of the 'f' word just shows u up for ur lack of creativity.

10. Re: change the F50?

its the fact that people don't really need harsh language to insult other person, u know. ur overuse of the 'f' word just shows u up for ur lack of creativity, or better, ur lack of a 'brain' if u ever heard of one in the first place.

11. Re: change the F50?

yada yada yada, cut to the chase. 'pile of junk' is what u said, which pretty much sums it up. yeah, well u didn't see me bringing up hyundais and 300zxs, so u can say the same for urself. how retarded of u to mention how i would think of turning a ferrari into a kia, coz thats just an example of what u would do to the F50.
    my stupidity? its ur stupidity to misunderstand everything i say that brings this stupidity to pathetically low standards.
    exactly! u just ENJOY hammering urself constantly don't u? its the fact that u can't afford anything, even if its for free that makes u so cheap. if u do claim it, u ain't gonna have the money to maintain it anyway. LOL i almost fell out of my chair when i read that one. i also fail to see why 'my stupidity is almost legendary', when u r the living incarnate of stupidity itself.
    might i add, its not if u have a dick , coz everyone knows u don't, its b/c U R a dick. my lack of one? ha! take a look in the mirror urself.

12. Re: change the F50?

Quote from JapCarzSuck1

its the fact that people don't really need harsh language to insult other person, u know. ur overuse of the 'f' word just shows u up for ur lack of creativity, or better, ur lack of a 'brain' if u ever heard of one in the first place.

Oh please....whoever said i was insulted by THAT? And while you don't neccissarily need harsh language to insult other people(or persons NOT person)...i do enjoy it...and its not neccesary to not use it either, so do get over it.....if that entails a lack of creativity to people who don't have anything better to do than think up insults that don't insult anybody, well too bad. And while i have heard of brains, i have never ever heard of its use in conjunction with your namesake.

13. Re: change the F50?

Quote from XR SICK
    yada yada yada, cut to the chase. 'pile of junk' is what u said, which pretty much sums it up. yeah, well u didn't see me bringing up hyundais and 300zxs, so u can say the same for urself. how retarded of u to mention how i would think of turning a ferrari into a kia, coz thats just an example of what u would do to the F50
    my stupidity? its ur stupidity to misunderstand everything i say that brings this stupidity to pathetically low standards.
    exactly! u just ENJOY hammering urself constantly don't u? its the fact that u can't afford anything, even if its for free that makes u so cheap. if u do claim it, u ain't gonna have the money to maintain it anyway. LOL i almost fell out of my chair when i read that one. i also fail to see why 'my stupidity is almost legendary', when u r the living incarnate of stupidity itself.
    might i add, its not if u have a dick , coz everyone knows u don't, its b/c U R a dick. my lack of one? ha! take a look in the mirror urself.

Mate, mate, mate
    I admit i did bring up The 300ZX, but then a Z-car is a Z-car(a pretender, but a sports car nonetheless)and a Kia is a Kia...and PLEASE do keep in mind that i mentioned them as the type of car you drive...and that alone.....and never spoke of turning them into a Ferrari.
    And quoting " how retarded of u to mention how i would think of turning a ferrari into a kia, coz thats just an example of what u would do to the F50
    my stupidity? its ur stupidity to misunderstand everything i say that brings this stupidity to pathetically low standards."....where the heck are you fom exactly? I invite anyone else to make sense of that statement...either you forgot a hell of a lot of punctuation marks, or Its YOU who needs to go back to preschool...and to think you would refer to my schooling...laughable....no wonder people misunderstand all you say.
    I actually DID fall out of my chair laughing at this....i have to hand it to you, you are a very funny man. The issue was not whether i could afford to run it, but whether anyone could afford to buy it if it was sold FREE...and once gain i must say, ANYONE can buy a free car....and please do stop about my inability to afford a 400000-buck car.......YOU can't pssibly dream of having it either...read what AutoMedia had to say about it ..."a High-tech rocket for the RICH".
    And please DO NOT say "look in the mirror" and refer to YOURSELF in the same braeth again..my worst nightmare...wake up one morning and look in the mirror...and find XR SICK staring back! AAARRRGGHHH!

14. Re: change the F50?

U would Definetley add another 100 Miles Per Hour To the car!!!

15. Re: change the F50?

"Change EVERYTHING....This car aint half the car its predecessor was
    ..the F40 was the greatest car ever"- -Ok I am assuming by your lack of apostrophes and bad(aint)grammer that you are not a very intelligent soul,so tell me what's so bad about the F50 that they need to change everything on it?

16. Re: change the F50?

WHOAAAAAAAAAAA?How the Hell do you figure that?Change the engine to what a Shelby series 1 engine,you think that's a better engine or something,lol?Do you even know anything about the F50's engine,it's a detuned version of a Formula 1 v12,yes man that engine is crap and it's "simply useless for the streets"I mean you couldn't even drive your Ferrari F50 on the street with that "useless" engine 'cause it would just break down riight?

-Sarcasm

17. Re: change the F50?

Buy a brain!

18. Re: change the F50?

Uh Mr. SoRiNxX,
    Judging by your reply to the other user, I think you have already proven yourself as a person incapable of sane reasoning..... therefore replying to your question would simply be a waste of my time....
    And speaking of time, that is the reason why there happen to be mistakes on my postings: unlike you, I simply do not have enough time to waste on checking every individual spelling...that is all I have to add.

19. Re: change the F50?

Yeah ok whatever..You are the one that said"change everything it's not half the car the f40 was"And then you can't even back it up.
    Same for the "other user" you mentioned,He said "the f50's engine is totaly useless on the street "but he could NOT back it up with just ONE FACT why it is so"useless" on the street.
    And as for time,you think I have all day to be on here,no I don't I just try to make atleast decent posts.And how much time does it take to use APOStrophes and IS NOT instead of "aint"?

20. Re: change the F50?

OH And I don't spell check anything,lol.I spell it right the first time.And I also type fast threrfor I don't waste much time at all while typing got me!~?

I really don't care if there are some misspellings or whatever but come on now apostrophes and not saying/typing "aint' is not that hard to do,lol.

And again all that a side,tell me why should they change "everything"
    on the f50?

21. Re: change the F50?

People like you really can't take a hint, can they? I already said you are just not the kind of person i can reason with....if you really need an opinion, just read what magazines such as Autocar and Top Gear had to say about it vis-a-vis the F40 and Enzo.
    Oh and by the way the correct spelling is therefore and not whatever you wrote, and please do learn to put spaces in between your words, its much easier to read that way.

22. Re: change the F50?

Whatever I don't want
    your opinion anyways about what's wrong with the F50 since you obviously do not know.I know it's "therefore" I was in a hurry this morning when I typed that,oh well I forgot the letter "e" big deal.
    And I do put "spaces" between my words,if you are refering to "sayingtyping" I ment to type,saying/typing but oh well.
    Whatever, don't say they need to change everything on the F50 when you are not able to back it up.

23. Re: change the F50?

What!~?You are the stupid #$%# that can't back up what you said you #$%#ing half-wit.SoRiNxX..only asked your dumb ass a question,what needs changing on the F50,what's so bad about it,you shit,why say something as controversial as "change everything" if you can't give atleast 1 #$%#ing reason why?I think you are the type of shithead no body can reason with not him.And #$%# you again jagoff,the F50 is awesome it needs no #$%#ing changing,if you wanna know what does need changing other than your brain, it's the #$%#ing viper shit you have as an Avatar,viper and you both suck,so #$%# you!

24. Re: change the F50?

Look who the f*** is talking...hahahhahahahah...oh please... Mr. Dacia ARO if I am not mistaken....heeeheee....
    I Bequest on you the permission to insult me whenever you want to, Mr. AntiDomestic. You see, i nearly fell out of the chair laughing when i read "you shit; you #$%#ing Half-wit; you whatever; jagoff(?)..." whatever....lets see if the next time you really can make me fall out of the chair.
    And by the way, I'll say this to you as well...please learn to put spaces in between your words.

(Laughs and giggles)
    JapCarzSuck1

25. Re: change the F50?

I do put spaces between my words you shit!
    And you didn't answer the #$%#ing question dumbass!Why should they change "everything" on the f50?See you are so stupid you can't even answer that you little fudge packing queer boy!

Oh and do put spaces between your words, much easier to read that way,lol.