CHEAP ASS PECE OF SHIT

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by CHEVY ALL THE WAY, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ALL FORD ARE PIECES OF SHIT THEY ALL SUCK. SO DONT EVEN BOTHER
    PUTTING THEM UP AGAINST ANY CAMARO.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: CHEAP ASS PECE OF SHIT

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CHEVY ALL THE WAY</i>
    <b> ALL FORD ARE PIECES OF SHIT THEY ALL SUCK. SO DONT EVEN BOTHER
    PUTTING THEM UP AGAINST ANY CAMARO.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    well, they are shit, but they can beat camaros, that's where the vette comes in and kicks them outa track<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: CHEAP ASS PECE OF SHIT

Uh, I don't know about that.

4. Re: CHEAP ASS PECE OF SHIT

You don't need a vette to kick this car's ass, just a firebird or camaro w/ one or two bolt-ons.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: CHEAP ASS PECE OF SHIT

wow, bunch of real smart ones in this forum(sarcastic in case u cant tell), all i've been hearing from inbread chevy hicks like u people is "YEAH FORD SUCKS" and "CAMAROS ANS VETTES RULE" well dont get me wrong, chevys are good cars, but fords r just as good, if not better in most cases. y do fords suck? is it because GM doesnt own them? or is it because thats all that is in ur vocabulary. either way yes, vettes can win over stangs of many types, and so can camaros, but dont piss on ford with ur tiny dicks because u THINK chevys are the best in the world. and yes a couple of bolt ons on a camy could take this on, but add a couple bolt ons to this bullitt and ur camaro is crap on the road. Point to this? MAKE F***** EDUCATED STATEMENTS AND NOT IDIOTIC POINTLESS COMMENTS LIKE THE ONES U HAVE BEEN, and perhaps u will have a battle to fight, but until u can, go back to ur chevy forums and be with ur own kind

6. Re: CHEAP ASS PECE OF SHIT

the only pieces of shit are dodges, chryslers,volkswagens, and all others but ford, McLaren, chevy, and mazda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. Re: CHEAP ASS PECE OF SHIT

Hey #%$ the new supercharged Mustang Cobra does 0-60 in 4.5 seconds the 1/4 mile in 12.653 seconds and only costs $34,000. It is cheaper and faster than any Comaro ever made so stfu. By the way Ford is producing the GT next year which is a $100,000 car and it has a supercharged 5.4 liter V8 that makes 500 horsepower and 500 lb. ft. of tourque while weighing only 3,200 pounds. It will stomp on any stock Viper or Corvette ZO6 currently made.