Check out his chops

Discussion in 'Artwork - Photoshops and Sketches' started by 1MUDi, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Hey, thanks for all the comments(?) guys. I hope you all didn't actually take these seriously though. Just a little fun to break up the monotony of painting.

I mean, come on, look at the PT Cruiser and you know right there I'm not serious about this stuff. LOL.

Well, actually, I did put some thought into the RSX because a friend of mine wanted to see how it would look with a custom kit.

Anyway, love this site. Hate the pop-ups.

Have a nice day and tell me what you don't like on the shoutbox so I can at least think about maybe, sort-of, kinda fixing it sometime, never.

PS. I think maybe I'll chop a John Deere tractor just for you guys :p

2. Apek... YOU made those?

3. Yea, I followed a link in my site's log to this forum. It's funny, because I actually had a small site similar to this one way back in the day.

And don't worry about the criticisms. Coming from a background in art, I've learned to let those things go.

4. Having 102570 members, I wouldn't consider small.

5. Reading comprehension isn't your strong point. He was obviously saying that he made a "small site" that was similar to "this site", not "this small site".

6. From what I understood size was the similarity. But yeah, you're right reading isn't my strong point.

7. dahldrin had it right. I meant that my site was rather small compared to this one but also featured perdy cars.

And without further ado...

8. Haha

Now I want to see you do a tasteful photoshop. Of a Nissan Skyline R34.

9. It's not as fun when I'm not making something ridiculous so I just threw this together. Meh.

10. Man he doesn't know s*it about anything.

11. Well that's not true. I know A LOT about bicycles.

12. Merry Christmas.

Here's my present to you. An even ridiculouser (!) tractor (as if it could get any worse). Enjoy. Or don't.

13. #39 1MUDi, Dec 25, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    hey man post this thing here: http://www.mudi.tk