Chrysler (concept?) Help!

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by Zonda F Turbo, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Hi guys. Last month, when I was in California, I was fortunate enough to visit the Petersen Classic car museum. As you might imagine, there were lots of nice cars inside, but the one that struck me the most was a Chrysler that was parked outside, in a corner under a tarp. Ive done a few google searches to find out what it was, and couldn't find anything.
    I only lifted the tarp for a second, there were security people watching me. But basically what I saw was a larger silver Chrysler coupe, front grill was round, similar to 427 Shelby Cobra. I think it was a concept car of some sort, but then again I don't know much about American cars so it could be a one off for a customer? I don't know.

Any help would be appreciated!!

(Sorry for lack of pics!)

2. get pics

Does the museum have a website?

3. ya they do, but ive been looking for pics all over the net and i cant find any! im actually looking right now, ill post them if i find any.

4. Cool stuff. Give them a call if you can; at least you'll have identified what it really is.

5. #5 Innotech, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. Chrysler Chronos?

7. The Cunningham and Chronos actually came to mind when I first saw it, but neither of them are it. God I wish I had taken pics, this would of been a lot easier!

8. Chrysler ME 412?

9. Chrysler ME 412??

10. My god you're one of the worst members here.

11. Chrysler LHX?

12. Dodge Viper Truck

13. chrysler firepower? dodge demon?

14. because he wants some car-related information? way to be a douchebag.

15. Thats what I thought of too

16. Chrysler Atlantic?

17. Chrysler TC by Maserati?

18. he said CONCEPT, not Production.

19. Chrysler PT Cruiser?

20. I'm pretty sure teh concept was the pronto spyder and that was orange, wasn't it?

21. I think he meant caparo, not Urabus.

22. Nope, it was silver. But no "Shelby Cobra 427 mouth"...

23. was it even a modern car? Firepower is only thing i could imagine, maybe the Chrysler 300 Hemi C (2000?).. that are silver anyway. Not sure what you mean by cobra type front end..

24. I was thinking of the Pronto Cruiser

25. even if he did mean me. wtf? why? I said Chrysler ME 412