Cick ass time in GT1

Discussion in '2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6R' started by rabbitl1, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Ferrari is no match for the might of GM

2. HA, maybe when it comes to organized racing, but try beating one stock vs. stock

3. One question, how did the Astons do??? I thought they were pretty competitive to the Corvettes.

4. Congrats to Corvette. They've always had an excellent LeMans racing record.

5. well, i dunno about the astons..they didnt even do a full season last year.. like, i go to the race at mosport every year and they wernt there last year. neither was the other corvette ream...pacific west i think? anyways, in GT1 it was just the two vettes, one massarati, the saleen, and an oldschool viper..that was it. (mind my crappy spelling) i doubt the spykers will end up racing a full season this year..same with alot of the other prototypes..but anyways.. go GM

6. how wrong you are

7. Didn't the Astons steal a LeMans victory once? They are pretty competitive. They sound great, too!

8. Aston won in 2007. Corvettes won in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, and hopefully 2008.

9. didnt they come 3rd behind a viper in 2000???

10. Actually, I thought they won in 2003 as well, and yes they won in 2008 and now 2009!!

Maybe I'm wrong about '03, if I am wrong, who in fact did win in '03?

11. Actually, I believe the C5R came in 2nd place behind the leading Team Oreca Racing GTS-R Viper, I think, I could be wrong here.

12. Actually Motor Trend has done that and the 'vette came out on top of the f430, sorry though I myself am a Ferrari fan as well.

13. W...O...W..., the ultra-level ego and the uber-biased remarks you have, don't you SORE LOSER?!?!?! Just 'cause the Z06, ZR1 and both the C5R & C6Rs beat almost every variation of the F430, doesn't mean you need to get all testy,...get it..., fudge-packer and weed-hacker!!

14. yeah Aston Martin was competitive when they showed up to race.