Cien vs. Murcielago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyron

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by payton101ca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. your choice would be....
    and why?

PS. If Cadillac has come up with a supercar, would Lincoln do the same? A Lincoln supercar-what a laugh<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Cien vs. Murtheulago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyro

this is a #%$'s car and you're a #%$, shut the #$%# up and get quit posting stupid threads like this . . . . . .

3. Re: Cien vs. Murtheulago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyro

If you aint gon' to answer the question go f*uck yourself and dont waste other people's time muthafuka.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Cien vs. Murtheulago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyro

First off... you two are funny *laugh* Secondly I think its the Lamborghini Murcielago or something like that, I might not have the correct spelling but its closer than yours (thinks: Murhteulago, could he be any more distanty?) Secondly, I would probably go with the Cien because Cadillac is the premiere for new technology in cars. The Bugatti 16/4 Veyron is nice, its pretty as I dont know what and powerful but I would go for the *giggle* Murtheulago before I go for the 16/4. F60 is over-rated and Benz just doesn't impress me.

(Murthelago, HA!)<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Cien vs. Murtheulago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyro

there, now ya happy?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Cien vs. Murcielago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyron

I'd take the Bugatti because it has the best engine, the best quality interior, and the nicest style. It also has the most interesting engine, the most interesting interior, and most interesting design. Only 50 are available worldwide each year, so it's rare, too. 987 hp in the US and 922lb-ft of torque and a top speed that's more than 250 mph and 0-100 mph in 6.5 seconds. It's fast. The interior is nicer than any car I have ever seen. The design is really nice, especially the back and it has really good aerodynamics. If I had another choice I'd take the Ferrari F50, but not the F60.

7. Re: Cien vs. Murcielago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyron

The lambo looks better, they have a style that the veyron, while pretty doesn't have. This car looks ok but it will be ugly to some!

Only 450lb ft of torque?? hmm isn't much for 7.5 litres of direct injection engine... properly tuned it should make more like 600lbft!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Cien vs. Murtheulago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyro

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vajra</i>
    <b>First off... you two are funny *laugh* Secondly I think its the Lamborghini Murcielago or something like that, I might not have the correct spelling but its closer than yours (thinks: Murhteulago, could he be any more distanty?) Secondly, I would probably go with the Cien because Cadillac is the premiere for new technology in cars. The Bugatti 16/4 Veyron is nice, its pretty as I dont know what and powerful but I would go for the *giggle* Murtheulago before I go for the 16/4. F60 is over-rated and Benz just doesn't impress me.

(Murthelago, HA!)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You're topic is dumb, but i think volvo would be more likely to prob=duce a supercars rather than Lincoln.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Cien vs. Murtheulago vs. F60 vs. Vision SLR vs. EB16/4 Veyro

I fixed the goddamn spelling mistake ya #%$s. Besides I was thinking of how the f*kin name was pronounced.