c'mon baby surely these stats needs correction

Discussion in '1985 Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC' started by machocamacho, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: c'mon baby surely these stats needs correction

I think it's 136mph instead of kph and i think is 284bhp instead of 184bhp....184bhp frm a 5 litre mercedes???????????<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: c'mon baby surely these stats needs correction

You're damn right Carrera RS .<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: c'mon baby surely these stats needs correction

My dad used to have a 1991 SEC 500AMG and i can assure you that it was faster than the specs..if anyone has info on the car please let me know

4. Re: c'mon baby surely these stats needs correction

I think it's 284 horses and 136 mph. This engine is V8 and 5.0liter. There's no $#%!ing way this thing gets only 136 km/h. An uncle of mine had one of these and he used to ride like 180km/h on the highway in Europe. I think he sold it now and got a new merc. i think he still rides at 200km/h.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: c'mon baby surely these stats needs correction

Pre 1988 cars have 231 bhp and do 140 mph, whereas post 1988 cars have 252 bhp and do 150 mph - I know my dad has a 1990 500 SEC and we've had it to 150 mph<!-- Signature -->

6. scooter video

has someone of you seen the scooter video????
    In this video you can see a nice Cabrio version of this (monster)car
    It has 800 bhp----no joke,and the engine looks out of the bonnet.
    damn great....IŽve seen it in a tuning magazine<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: c'mon baby surely these stats needs correction

i've got only the stats for the 1990 model, but that's no prob i think. Top speed is 142,9mph/230kph and horsepower is 185kw/252HP<!-- Signature -->