Coffee vs Beer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wheelman, Apr 7, 2006.

1. I'm gonna roll a fuma, and I can't decide if I should make a coffee, or have a beer with it.

I've had more than my share of beer for the last couple days, but like... there's always room for more beer, eh. I still have some Unibroue left...

But a coffee would be nice too. It's a little cold out, I'm pretty relaxed.

I dunno what to do. This crisis calls for immediate derision.

2. Piss and go to bed

3. #3 Big Rob, Apr 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  4. Did you know that cigarrette smoke helps the body metabolize caffeine nearly 2x faster? Amazing!

5. and when i say that, i'm pretty sure its just the nicotine...

6. co-ffee!
    be-er?

7. hahah

8. Im glad someone got it.

We'd uh called em chazwazzers! My friends named his cat chazwazzer because of that episode.

9. The only thing I remember from the episode was the Be-yah

10. Coffee sounds more relaxing.

11. beer, no smokes.

12. heh heh heh well its time to watch it again!

13. Pffft.

14. love coffee and smokes far more

15. This is a lame poll, there should be no contest. Beer by far

17. Personally I'd have the coffee and knowing my luck forget to have a cigarette to go with it as well.

18. What does your avatar mean? Maybe Im super trashed and too dumb to figure it out, but that song says hes #$%#ing in heaven which can be taken a few different ways

19. Have 2 coffee's and no cigarettes

20. It's late. Have a beer.

21. I know he says that but its a joke after the controversy it made so I put it like someones heard that song the first time saying "fatboy slim keeps what in heaven?"

22. that songs shit. Gran Turismo Freak, you have a weird taste in music. Fatboy Slim is crap!

23. coffee and beer, skip the smoke.

24. damnit you know im trashed when i say "what does your avatar mean?" and i was talking about your sig. I liked that song a while ago.