Contour Svt or Neon SRT

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by RoyJoy, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Which car do you think is a Nice/cooler car. This isn't a poll about speed or performance which car do you like better. I like the Svt so much more. Don't just say some other car, if you hate both cars then don't comment.

2. Which car do you think is a Nice/cooler car. This isn't a poll about speed or performance which car do you like better. I like the Svt so much more. Don't just say some other car, if you hate both cars then don't comment.

3. Sry bout the double post, computer acting funny.

4. Contour, easily

5. lolwut

that strange looking old mondeo is the contour?

6. the Contour is the American Mondeo just changed the name when they made them in the states. Same car no diferences

7. There are minor styling differences....like the rear end....

8. I'd rather have the Contour tbh. I don't hate the SRT but I don't like it as much as the SVT. (driven neither)

9. SVT #$%#us

10. SVT
    I don't even know if it's better or not, but I don't want to be associated with the SRT douches.

11. And yet I don't want to be associated with Ford either...

12. #14 bigp1202, Jul 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    SRT for sure. They're really quick and fun cars to drive. I know a kid with a modded one with over 300hp at the wheels and didn't get traction on midway through 3rd gear with 4 ppl in the car. And I love the way they sound.

13. SRT neons are for redneck ricers. Contour fo sho

14. My aunty had a black on black standard Countour SVT.

16. that's a mondeo.

17. I like both, but I've heard a SRT with Stage 3 (I think) Mopar bits, and it's just nuts even at crawling speeds. Sounds like a classic V8 but with a BOV.

But seriously, I love all the performance Ford cars. I saw a black Taurus SHO the other day, haha. Some of my buds were asking why i was looking at it. Oh it was badass.

18. Contour, easily. Neon is garbage.

19. The Contour/Mystique is one of the biggest pieces of shit from the 90's

20. they both seem shit.

SRT if I had to choose.

21. Four cylinders sound very different than eight.

22. Believe me, with that Mopar package, they really don't.