COOL

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG' started by Oliver Peck, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: COOL

Not a chance! Unfortunately for us though, the S63 is not comming to the U.S. We have to "settle" for the S55 or S600.

2. Re: COOL

I'd go with the S63 over the bimmer any day. If the bimmer 760 il could match the S63 in performance, it surely wouldnt match the car in looks. And with the new facelift the S class will be evn faster.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: COOL

The 760LI might have a chance if you were comparing it to an S version with out AMG tuning, but it still wouldn't look as good, Mercedes rocks!!

4. Re: COOL

They'll probably be similar in performance but the new 7 is friggin' ugly as sin. This, on the other hand, is a work of art. The S definately takes the cake for the best looking sedan in my book.

5. Re: COOL

When Comparing Mercedes with BMW sorry BMW but Mercedes gets the cake. THey look much sleaker and nicer too! LONG LIVE MERCEDES!!!

6. Re: COOL

I don't care what other people say, but Mercedes has always been a step ahead of BMW. They make good cars, but not as good as Mercedes. This S63 is a great example of that. It's a car made to perfection. Great look, awesome performance for a car this size... what else do you wan't????

Morty

7. Re: COOL

im in love. only wish i had enough money for one with 20inch chromes..oh wow. its aight though..i still got a long way to go

8. I want one...

...but I can't afford one!
    Damn!

The S-class rules!
    (Too bad it gets carjacked every 1/4 mile!)

Anyway, like I said, I want one to park next to my new SL55 and my C32!

Oh come on, that alarmclock again! I was just having this wonderful dream!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: COOL

It's cool but, It can't beat the Brabus S6.7

10. Re: COOL

i could build a nicer car<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: COOL

This year IŽve seen the new S 63 AMG L in Berlin/Germany. I visited my Mercedes-dealer and there.... that perfect sedan stood in the parking lot. But wasnŽt for sale - was the directorŽs one :-((<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: COOL

this car is faster than whats posted, this car will do under 60 well under 5 seconds...RennTech is offering this almost exact engine..

13. Re: COOL

Nice perofrmance for the size of this car and its HP, Mercedes never seem to stop amazing me with their AMG cars, hell i would sell a testicle for the 2003 SL55.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: COOL

Hope it's not governed to 155mph

15. Re: COOL

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CL 55</i>
    <b>Hope it's not governed to 155mph</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

155 is limited
    neways I love this car =)

16. Re: COOL

cl 55:
    not bad girl on photo,well matched with a coupe..
    wish to make her acquaintance..
    a favourable answer is welcome..
    <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: COOL

I'm going to take this, please. I like Bimmers and all, and my Dad has one, but I would prefer this Mercedes. Its a bit sluggish in acceleration, but like most AMG vehicles, without the limiter, it probably has a top speed of up to 180 or a lot more.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: COOL

Yes this is a hell of merc AMG !

5.7 isn't so quick but for a such heavy limousine, pretty good.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: COOL

Best big-size sedan<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: COOL

It's one of the best Luxury car ever made till now..0-60 should be in the 5-5.2sec range.A 367bhp s600 can do 0-60 in 5.4 secs.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: COOL

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from elputus2k2</i>
    <b>i could build a nicer car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yeah like that ugly sack of shit u got as an avatar ??
    what is that..a pile of shit ??<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: COOL

Mercedes are gr8!! check out the new S 55 ///AMG...it has 500 hp! 0-100 km/h is in 4.8 sec!!!