copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by byron1, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Copy of a saleenS7 big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

meh. kinda sorta
    if you look at styling they stole something from several companies. the front end is generally porsche design, and the external cockpit appearance is mclaren for sure. it has the same general shape of the saleen though

3. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

only the front of the car really looks like saleen s7, the rest of it looks more like a lister storm gt2.

4. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda

5. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting design..I would still take the S7 over this anyday

6. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

mclaren f1...saleen s7...ferrari 360 modena gt...
    lets just say that they all got thrown in a blender together and came out with something still pretty cool, but a little cookie-cutter

7. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

byron1 your a #$%#ing #%$got they look nothing alike. Byron1 is is a #$%#ing dumbass!!!

8. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think it really matters it just looks cool !!!!

9. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I do like it, it really does look like a squished down S7. Well, at least from the front, anyways.

10. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the facts... Doesnt look like s7

11. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Looks more like ENZO to me

12. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks more like ENZO to me!

13. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I think this concept came out before the Enzo.

14. Re: copy cat car!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing that makes it look a S7 is the headlights.....and thats looking at both cars from a side angle. from the front they look nothing alike.

15. Really?

Porsche? absolutely not. It's overall profile, not just the cockpit, is Mclaren- with some S7 from an angle. From the side scoops, to the hood, fenders, etc.