Corvette engine

Discussion in '2005 Mosler MT900 S' started by stars, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The Ls1 is the corvette enigine
    right??????????<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Corvette engine

Yup

Go to the site, you can actually post messages and get response from Mr.Mosler himself.

It's also interesting to point out that this company has never made a profit as of yet, they only care about making the lightest most fastest car in the world, right now they are in secound place. A great American exotic....

3. Re: Corvette engine

Z8's are hideous<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Corvette engine

How lame to put N.A vette engine into this CAR...oh well at least 0-60 time is great but the topspeed? whh..omg<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Corvette engine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lotec Gtr</i>
    <b>
    How lame to put N.A vette engine into this CAR...oh well at least 0-60 time is great but the topspeed? whh..omg</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The topspeed listed here, and in Car and Driver is wrong, the MT900S just ran 192mph, with the GM rev limiter on.

6. Re: Corvette engine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stars</i>
    <b>The Ls1 is the corvette enigine
    right??????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah guess you missed the vette museum in the back ground.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Corvette engine

They used the naturally aspirated? Why not the turbo? Doesn't matter, still fast as hell and I bet it gets good fuel economy too<!-- Signature -->