Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

Discussion in '2000 Fioravanti F100 Concept' started by SuperSonic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I've seen the concept pictures of the F60 on the internet and the rear styling is the same. This concept has great presense and would be a worthy F60. I love the rear lights on this and basically the whole thing, could this be the future of ferrari's hypercar?
    What do u know about the F60 ?

<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I've seen the concept pictures of the F60 on the internet and the rear styling is the same. This concept has great presense and would be a worthy F60. I love the rear lights on this and basically the whole thing, could this be the future of ferrari's hypercar?
    What do u know about the F60 ?

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Same as you, that this is the basic upcoming shape for the new F60...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

I sure hope so! Roll on F60 I can't wait to see it finished.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

to bad it looks nothing like the new f60 but you were just all talkin out your ass before you knew shit so i forgive you.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LotusEspritV8</i>
    <b>to bad it looks nothing like the new f60 but you were just all talkin out your ass before you knew shit so i forgive you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> LOL yeah thanx buddy<!-- Signature -->