CRAP CAR!!!!!!

Discussion in '2001 Saab 9X Concept' started by analcornhusker2, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

Actually, This Isnt That Bad

2. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

QUOTE FROM PORSHE 911
    I SAW THIS GET BLOWN AWAY BY A ROBIN RELIENT!!!!!!!!!!!RUNNING ON TWIN TURBOS!!

ITS A CONSEPT IT GO ON THE ROAD DUMBASS

3. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

I think Saab makes the best sport wagons, but is second only to Subaru in sport wagons.

4. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

5. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

the back of it needs to be wider (no inductions just wider)
    i think it would be excellent compatition for the m coupe!!!

6. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

I like it the way it is!

7. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

beautiful machine.

8. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

beauty.

9. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

Totally. This really is one of the most practical concepts out there though.

10. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

I got to drive this in a game, and in the game it handles good and has good speed and accel.

11. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

This is a beautiful car, but a motor journalist said the engine sounded like one of SAABs 16v-inline-turbo-4.

12. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

Of course it was good, it was probably made by a SAAB-enthusiast and in a game you can get a Renault Twingo to go like a Mac F1.

13. #13 socialenemy69, May 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  14. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

I would say that's a good thing! I've got a 900 T16S which has been modified and has a SS Extractor exhaust and it sounds like a flat plain crank V8 (well it is half a V8!)
    Lovely sound!!

15. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

what are you on you mother F***** and here is a Joke did you hear there making a turbo model ya it has pedals in the back to.

16. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

i dont know i think the front is kinda gay but its pretty fast i would exspect better for being under 3000lbs

17. Re:

quote from pure porche 911:
    CRAP CAR.

not crap car man.this thing is fricken alsome it looks like it merge with a fairlady z(the lights look like it).wow no wonder it was in the getaway game.and not only that but it looks like the british version of the pt criuser!!!!!WOW!!!!!this car is BAD A**

18. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

Saab is heading in the right direction. this is a beutiful
    car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Re: CRAP CAR!!!!!!

Please tell me you didnt say wagon.....GAWD PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT SAY "WAGON" !!!!

20. Yes it is