Crap

Discussion in '1932 Maybach DS8 Zeppelin' started by 4 the man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 30's cars are Awesome

Most car in the 30's look very nice and they were made well too.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 30's cars are Awesome

Damn straight, cars from the 1930's are the best!

3. Re: 30's cars are Awesome

I agree this car is awosome. but if you have ever see any of the 30's grand prix cars from the auto union or mb then you will see where the best cars are

4. Re: 30's cars are Awesome

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from turbo power</i>
    <b>I agree this car is awosome. but if you have ever see any of the 30's grand prix cars from the auto union or mb then you will see where the best cars are</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ive seen em. and id take this car over them... cant deny the luxury this car gives! =)<!-- Signature -->

5. That's all I'll say to this

6. Re: Crap

It was 1932 and this thing was making 200 hp and could go over a 100mph. you are a fat idiot.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Crap

Some really intresting post. Very much input. Go drive your Geo Metro, you seem to know nothing about cars if you think that 200hp is bad for a '30's car!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: 30's cars are Awesome

The auto Unions and Mercedes's had lots of hp for '30s cars.
    This one too.

9. Re: Crap

crap?if u call it crap,then people would call the best u would ever buy crap in a COUPLE of years!

10. Re: Crap

What a stupid idiot. THat was a remarkable feat in automotive history to have a water colled V-12 in the mid `30s. You are a retard to call it crap.

11. Re: 30's cars are Awesome

I believe you are right. These cars are master pieces and are lovley to look at.

12. Re:

I'm not a 30's car fan, but an enthusiast non the less. I wanted to coment only because I love the Maybachs. You will rarely ever see a real one and I happened to see one live in person... no not a t a car show, down here in wealthy's ville Boca Raton Florida, some darn guy had the nerve to drive it to the resturant it was of all things the 62. Darn him that's $365,000.00 car. Rich Bas!#%$&. Oh well he was in order, becaus ethe cheapest pile of crap I saw (I'm being funny) was a 2004 BMW 745. Also 6 Porches, 4 Lambo's and of all things 3 Farraris' YIKES.

The Killer

13. 30's cars are Awesome

14. hahahaha... idiot