Cucumber #$%#er

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Sep 4, 2013.

1. You saying I'm an autist?

2. anyone who chooses to post here might be

3. hmmm.... that is a solid point

4. you make me sick

5. I suppose that be rough coming from the caliber of man who doesn't get high and consort with prostitutes...

6. Lol, I happen to remember this story but seriously do you keep a reference book on sc.net members or something? I wonder what my entry looks like.

7. wheelman is like the disappointed father of supercars.net. he rates us based on how disappointed he is with us and how big of a pussy we are

8. Wasnt said prostitute a tranny?

9. Still enjoying your own farts huh self rightous narrow minded troll.

The nose high in the air.

10. Dude, he made Huge thread crying and bragging, and he rips on me every chance he gets. Kinda stands out.

You... New Yorker, smoke too much weed, Italiano, work in restaurant, have some hipster tendencies, valencia or something

11. I know absolutely nothing about you other than you have a bad attitude, and family issues or something? Depressif, suicide, rah rah rah

12. Sometimes it feels like they invented the internet just so everyone can insult people all over the world.

13. Belgique?

14. ? I'm Belgian yes

15. not even close but whatever

16. No. Where did that come from?

You pointed out that chicks are stupid, I pointed out the guys are also stupid ->everyone stupid.

17. How did your woman react to news of said hoer? Seems like you're still together.

Also, expen$ive prostitutes are really confident and attractive. I didn't know this until I had a few in the cab with rich-looking guys (prolly married ones, lul) but their rates were ridiculous.

18. Do me!

19. That's what she said!

20. Not very good but she knew it had nothing to do with my love for her. We see some doctor to help us understand more each other and how to not fall in the same chain of events.

I spent the whole afternoon with the girl. She had a great way of thinking and so much experiences for a girl of my age. She spoke 5 languages and had her head firmly attached to her body.

21. I wonder what wheels thinks/knows about me

22. Wheels knows I'm a forum cancer

23. Wheels knows I'm a forum cancer

24. Wheels knows I'm a forum cancer