Daily driver

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by SuperSonic, Nov 27, 2016.

1. something like a Ferrari or Lamborghini don't really make sense as daily drivers. I'm thinking like a Nissan GT-R or something.

What would you choose as a daily driver?

2. While I like driving my Mini with 18" 215/40 tires and harder suspension I would next opt for a suv. Maybe that new Skoda Kodiac or a Macan. Those restored Toyota FJs are nice too.

Roads arent as good as they used to be.

Then again our society is going towards no private driving, so a Vespa or an electric assisted bicycle would be realism.

3. I meant like as a fantasy , so no budget limit - the macan would nice for sure

4. A helicopter because **** traffic and I can piss on all the peasants below.

SuperSonic likes this.
  5. Something with presence, but with a crazy-mode
    Quattroporte

SuperSonic likes this.
  6. I correct myself with unlimited budget and sensibility.

A Bentley Continental V8S Cabriolet, color matching quilted leather, maybe yellow? With smaller brakes to accommodate smaller wheels and more rubber.

Id be willing to test if that Bentley soft top works in real winter.

SuperSonic likes this.
  7. All new Ferraris come with 7 year service plans, and options to extend the warranty up to 12 years. If you've got the money to buy a Ferrari then there's nothing really stopping you these days from driving it every day.

If you wanted a practical Ferrari to use every day, then a GT4C lusso would make perfect sense to a multi-millionaire. Way more practical than the Nissan, for a start...

SuperSonic likes this.
  8. Good point on the gt4 lusso that would be a car I would consider aswell

9. Probably an E63.