Daily ramblings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ETB4U, Dec 14, 2016.

?

I leik this thread;

1. Boobs

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Balls

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Butt

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. how did he get out of the snakes grasp? The jackal distraction?

2. You don't **** with honey badgers

3. So, this just happened Screenshot_20200219-130217_Gallery.jpg

Baklava likes this.
  4. That's great! You can pay for my car repairs!

ETB4U likes this.
  5. what am I looking at how much money did you win

Veyronman likes this.
  6. Everyone stop liking Seabee's posts. He's two likes away from overtaking my ass!

IdoL, ETB4U and Veyronman like this.
  7. $1,000

8. I'm cumming for that smooth smooth ass ;)

9. Anyone stocking up because of Corona?

I'm not worried about the virus, but i'm a bit worried of idiots emptying out supermarkets.

10. no
    seems like it is trending the wrong way, but I'm not sure how dangerous it is to people who aren't already on deaths door?

ETB4U likes this.
  11. Doesn't seem to be too harmful for healthy people, only if you're old and already have other diseases it might be dangerous. Allthough doctors in Wuhan died, who where healthy 40 year olds. That's a bit strange.

12. Seasonal flu kills hundreds of thousands of people globally every year.

I get that this is some new shit and it's spreading quite quickly, but I can't help but feel like it's another one of those things that is being blown out of proportion by the media (like everything)

ETB4U and SEABEE like this.
  13. those were assassinations

ETB4U likes this.
  14. No. But I welcome the coming zombie apocalypse.

15. Yeah and the only reason it even has such a high death mortality rate is because China doesn't give two shits about having civilians surviving.

16. Mortality rate and infection rate are way higher though. It's more comparible to the spanish flu, which killed 100 million people in an era where flying all across the world didn't exist.

Might be good for population control, we are on this planet with way too many people in the first place.

Veyronman likes this.
  17. Mortality rate of the flu is around 0.14%, while Corona is at 1.7% right now.

Meanwhile Israel is going World War Z and already telling people to just not fly anywhere.

18. Haven't you heard? It's just being talked up to bring down Trump's booming economy!

Veyronman likes this.
  19. It did cost me $100 in an hour of trading yesterday. Decided to put some money in a bear ETF though.
    That being said, it's funny to see all of these overreacting celebs posting pictures of themselves wearing useless facemasks.

20. etf4me

ETB4U likes this.
  21. I remembered my password today. What’s going on?

ETB4U likes this.
  22. I remembered my password today. What’s going on?

ETB4U and Veyronman like this.
  23. One more mention of ETF and he'll start posting again.

OH SHI-

24. 1st post I make in years and it doubles up. It’s like it never changed

PGN1, ETB4U and Veyronman like this.
  25. Hello! Welcome back. I like that your avatar here is the same as your FB profile pic.