Daily ramblings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ETB4U, Dec 14, 2016.

?

I leik this thread;

1. Boobs

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Balls

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Butt

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. :D you look like you're in the middle of an intense wank

2. I was grinding against a pillar in a bar in Paris. I was slightly drunk.

3. McLaren666 looks like the kind of cat that murders his whole family after finding his wife having a 3 way. For the 3rd time.

4. That picture is a crop of the picture where he was posing menacingly with some carbon fiber "swords"

5. We should schedule a group Zoom.

6. Feeling extra familial here, since this is my first ever Seder alone. We Zoom'd for a while, tried to make it as festive as possible, but it only makes me miss them more.

7. This is legitimately a good idea. Discord works as well.

8. Everybody's been using Zoom here like crazy, but I'm all for democracy. Zoom has a 40 minute limit, unless you're a paying customer, so that's something to keep in mind.

9. Pshh AIM or bust

TrueSportsCarMechanic likes this.
  10. Saturday, 18.00 UTC?

11. don't trust him, he'll be sniffing your ports and stealing your packets!

HippoCrushEverything likes this.
  12. Bring back MSN messenger, I say.

TrueSportsCarMechanic likes this.
  13. He's not a crazy person...

...any more.

HippoCrushEverything likes this.
  14. wut

15. p996t. Earlier in this thread:

16. Gold lolz

17. I admit, this made me LOL:

I'd totally forgotten about the whole BALLIN thing.

18. Wouldn't that be a little tough for Americans?

19. Perhaps. I was counting on them not working thanks to Easter/corona crisis. Suggest another date/time.

20. How about 7 or 8?
    Honestly it doesn't really matter to me, so if nobody else cares, neither do I.

21. 8pm UTC sounds good. Do we have other participants?

22. I;m confused. Almost 20 million got fired in America because of Corona.

Don't you have any laws for working people?

23. Yes, those people now get unemployment money. Many of them will get to return to their job. From a business standpoint, it's better to have unemployment insurance (which the company already paid for) pay them since they aren't making any money, then hiring them back so there is no training needed.
    Most small businesses can't afford to pay workers who aren't working. If they did, they'd go out of business and the workers are still out of a job. Remember, they too have bills.

24. wouldnt be a bad idea for us to set up a discord or something. this way people can always pop in and out. can put up a sticky linking to it so any old members lurking could stop in to say hi