Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

Discussion in '2001 Chrysler PT Convertible Concept' started by FeLiX93, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I belive it was on road and track's cover. In 2003, its going to come off the line, and all the suckers are going to buy it because its "cool". BOOO! <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

It sure is cool.

3. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

Isn't the guy in the picture the secretary of state of Romania i just saw at Prague.

4. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

I can think of cooler cars.

5. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

Fore me its cool enough.

6. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

i'm sorry, i just have to ask, were you ever lobotomized?

7. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

Were you ever tyuemized?

8. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

Were you ever polimized???

9. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

Knock it off, retards.

The PT is a practical family hauler that also happens to be stylish and agile (as a season of autocrossing my '02 Touring Edition has shown me).

I've built street rods before, and grew up around real hot rods. I know that the cars street rods were built from were not fast to begin with, and most of the actual street rods on the road are no faster than a stock PT. I happen to like the style, and understand it.

If you don't, you don't. Shut the fcuk up and move on. Morons.

10. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

Family car? Then why do you race it?

11. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

this is no hot rod, this car is for old ppl i dont know why #$%# they would call it cool to have one of these cars, the only thing decent about it is the turbocharged engine

12. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

this car would be badass for cruising and it aint reall all that much made for hauling but they do look basdass when their fixed up to look good some spinner wheels would look good on it.

13. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

send me a pic of one that actually looks good.

14. Re: Dammit! They built it!!! grrr.

THIS IS GAY