Damn americans

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by MindlessOath, Feb 2, 2009.

1. fn LOL

2. indeed.

5. Yo dog, we heard you like braking, so we put a break in your brack so you can brayk while you breick!

6. damn brah, ur teeth iz all #$%#ed up

7. lol cause thats you!

10. Because it would be too expensive to keep shipping transmissions over....

not to mention it would be engulfed by ACR's n ZR1's

11. You have a corvette in your avatar....

12. The point of a sports car is to abuse it... Setting record ring' times is basically telling the customers to abuse the hell out of the car.

Nissan could:
    a) #%!@ and wheezle their way out of trans failures
    b) build a car that can be driven hard more than a city block...

13. the point of a sports car is not to abuse it if you want a warranty. dumbass

14. what have you been smoking?

15. So why did the manufacturer install a button, taunting you to push it, only to void the warranty?

16. This will never end......ever.

17. oh? so... what, the launch control feature on the GT-R was designed just for smooth takeoff from every stoplight or something? Serisoulsy, you can't argue that you shouldnt be able to drive a sports car hard... That is at least ONE of the reasons you buy one.

18. oh? so... what, the launch control feature on the GT-R was designed just for smooth takeoff from every stoplight or something? Serisoulsy, you can't argue that you shouldnt be able to drive a sports car hard... That is at least ONE of the reasons you buy one.

19. im not black you racist #$%#

20. How does comparing you to this man make him racist? I'd say this comment makes you look racist m8.

21. You can drive the GT-R hard. And plenty of people do with no ill side effects.

22. alot of people dont know how to drive any car. why dont manufactures take this into acount? probably because there are some die hards who do know, and they make the cars look good.

and yes, people do drive the R35 very hard. they void the warranty by heavy modifications and others just track it often. no ones had any issues doing that ever.

the only problem is the people who dont take care of and maintain the car, as well as abuse it by using launch control so many times. then theres the others that mod it and use launch control with so much more power, launch it 30 times without taking care of maintaince and changing there maintance squedual to take in place the extra added power.

anyone who drag races knows that they need to strengthen parts when adding power, not only that but will mantain the car much more. also they know about wheel hop and how to reduce it. were talking about owners who just dont care about any facts at all.

most people dont buy sports cars to abuse them tho. i beg to differ. i would say its true, but not most. but abuse then and expect a warrantee to cover it is just BS. and abuse them when the #$%#ING MANUAL SAYS DONT TURN OFF VDC. but if you saw people jumping off a cliff, you would too right? ya i thought so. you saw youtube vids of sniffing crack, you would do it right? so the media pumping up vdc off launches makes you want to do a launch after every single street light.

then to top it off the manual says to change oils after hard driving, what the hell do you think launch control is? its not a fluffly peice of cake you dumb ass... its freaking gears.

this will never stop because of dumb ass people.

23. The manufacturer doesn't even tell that the car has launch control in the specification. It's a hidden feature in the car, The problem is that to use it you must turn off vdc witch in turn voids the warranty.

24. Thanks for clearing that up. You are correct about the "hidden feature" thing. I couldnt find any word of launch control from Nissan advertising (i just checked their website, and a few brochures I had from the NAIS).