Dauer 962 Model

Discussion in '1994 Dauer 962 Le Mans' started by Icekid84, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Well long time no see.. of my model that is. Its funny how I work... I work on a car then I put it away , and work on something else or just stop working all together. A bit of both happened. I had school to deal with but I also like to model other cars. In the last time since Ive posted this Ive modeled a mclaren f1 (twice), Nazca C2, Lamborghini Diablo (COuntless times) and a XJR-15 among other things. So that hopefully that explains why its almost a year later that I update you on this car. Its still not done but its to that point now. Anyhow here are the screenshots. ( no renders since 3dmax was being a #%!@ when I tried to mirror the body.

I also modeled the rare (I believe) Speedline 6 spokes ( in black my favorite on the car). However they are not in these pictures.

AJ : I had a question, I tried and I tried to figure out how the diffuser is on the Dauer 962... I finally just bit the bullet and modeled a conventional 962 diffuser. I couldnt find any pictures that showed how it really was.

2. you�re right with that conventional diffussor

3. Ugly, over-priced, BUT 251.4 MPH? That is the best top speed until NOW!!!

4. #4 DivineRage, Apr 3, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  5. Listen dumbass find a topic about the real car and post your comment in it.

6. yeah stop being a dumb #$%#!

7. Hello AGAIN, I actualy still have this model, but its come along way from what you see above, I thought Id show you what it is now. its finished. I finished it months ago. I even got it into a game ( WR2) Anyhow hope you enjoy these new renders. (btw I'm still a newb at renders)

8. Looks very good.
    The rear looks even better then the original one (or is it just me).

Very impressive work.

9. Oh what a shame my original renders are gone.

10. #10 Dragonspirit, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Yes, you would be correct if wasn't for the SSC Ultimate Aero TT with its 257.44mph (Top Speed) and 256.71mph (average top speed).