Delage V12 Laburdette Vutotal Coupe In 1937 Delage, Delahaye and STAS decided to created a closed Grand Prix car. Louis Delage had his engineer Albert Lory build a new 4.5 liter prototype engine in a Delahaye 135 chassis. Fitted was a spectacular body that was designed by Jean Andreau. His wooden model was then sent the workshop of Carroserrie Labourdette where Jean Henri Labourdette manufactured the body and used his patented Vutotal glass windshield. As #4, it participated in the 1937 French Grand Prix, but was damaged during practice. It was then repaired and repainted in two-tone for the Paris Auto Show. Afterwards its body was removed for more standard coachwork. The new body debuted at Brooklands but was destroyed in a lethal crash.