Design

Discussion in '2007 Locus Plethore Prototype' started by RockaForte, Jan 26, 2007.

1. This looks like an Ascari mated with a McF1, if one wants to start a new design theme because borrowing already established ones will only warrant you bankruptcy in the near future

2. Yeah the design is very unoriginal. I wouldn't buy this if I had the money that's for sure.

3. with some big enzo lights in the rear.

...you got to start some where its a step in the right direction

4. Looks like that new car, the Raven, yeah..thats what its called.

5. i like the back

6. thought it looked a bit like a koenigsegg. a lot of these cars are similar though. i still think it looks great. i'll see it at the toronto auto show and post some pics.

7. I see to big eye glasses in the back... Damm!! those tailights are big...

8. It pretty much IS an Ascari, aside from the updated rear end.

Edit: KZ1, not Ecosse

9. Kinda looks like the F430 but it looks really good anyways.

10. sounds like all the things we said about it before

11. ok the front is an f430 the lights and the curves going at the back even the taillights are the f430. Then the engine cover is from a diablo like alot. And the guy worked on fixing ferraris and lambos so no big suprise.

12. I read somewhere that the tailights are actually taken off of the latest gen Ford Thunderbird, Kinda makes sense, they do look identical.

13. its alright....just get a corvette zo6....just about same power...looks better too

14. I think every Canadian can be proud of this car. Hell, I'm not Canadian, but if I was, I'd be damn proud of it. It looks like a Koenigsegg at the front, with the huge Enzo lights in the back. I like it.

15. I think every Canadian can be proud of this car. Hell, I'm not Canadian, but if I was, I'd be damn proud of it. It looks like a Koenigsegg at the front, with the huge Enzo lights in the back. I like it.

16. Meh, not much does have original design these days.

17. design is stunning.

this design with an 8.2 litre V8 with 4 KKK turbos and a capristo 3 stage exhaust....

my god, that would put Canada on the Supercar map!