Desiigner Panda

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HippoCrushEverything, May 13, 2016.

1. Has to be the worst fking song ever

How has this POS been #1 or #2 on billboards for months now? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?

2. It sounds like a chav who is high on methadone trying to say something dumb but failing at it because he's too high.

Is this what's cool now?

3. Im not sure what billboars it's #1 or #2 on, but it must be the billboars of poop and shit because this is the first ive heard of it.

HippoCrushEverything likes this.
  4. Hes fucking rapping about a salad bar?

5. I know, right? It's just so bad on every level. And consider yourself lucky, it's been playing on every non-old ppl radio channel here for months.

6. Panda Panda Panda

But seriously though this guy was like "Hey this Future guy has a cool sound, I should make music like that."

7. Hiphop is still a thing?

8. I don't pay any attention whatsoever to the singles chart. It's mostly all crap (like the song in the OP). The album chart is probably a better indicator of what decent music might be, but then again looking at the UK one, Skepta, Beyonce and Drake are numbers 2, 3 and 4 respectively so maybe not. There are 5 Prince albums in the first 21 as well, so I guess the Album chart is more susceptible to being affected by current events.

9. Yeah Ive heard it before. I dont understand one word of what he says because Im more focused on the background yells

Prrrrrrrraaaahhhh

10. This is actually good.

11. ive only heard of it.
    listening to the radio is so annoying: 10 minute commercial breaks and the same 20 songs played all day.

Id be interested in doing a spotify playlist thing with you cool dudes, though I don't want a themed one like was brought up before
    I just want music that people think is cool and I havent been making much of an effort to find new stuff

12. I have this song on repeat. That beat is fucking sick.