Diablo GT vs. F50 GT ???

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by Antiford, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Even though the Ferrari cost more then the Lambo, I think it is a better competitor then the Mclaren F1 vs. the Diablo GT. I am a Ferrari fan, but the Diablo GT is awsome. I would pick it over the F50 GT as well as the Mclaren F1.

OK because "Lamborghini"(below) thinks this is a dumb comparison, let me rewrite the question. If you were at a track and I had a Diablo GT and a F50 GT witch would you rather take for a spin?

2. Re: Diablo GT vs. F50 GT ???

This is a dumb comparison...F50 GT is a RACE car and Diablo GT is a ROAD car, F50 GT can only be compared to race Diablo's such as GT1, GT2, or Jota GTR. Anyways I'd still take the Diablo GT

3. Re: Diablo GT vs. F50 GT ???

Because "Lamborghini" thinks this is a dumb comparison, let me reword the question. If you were at a track and I had A Diablo GT and a F50 GT witch would your rather take for a spin?

4. Re: Diablo GT vs. F50 GT ???

Mmmmmmhhhhhhhh.... F50 is an incredibly handler, better than Diablo GT. F50's record lap in Fiorano is 1'27, F50 GT is app. 1'11-1'12...
    Ovv. if you prefere Diablo I respect you.

Mafalda

5. Re: Diablo GT vs. F50 GT ???

I would take any Diablo over any Ferrari, it's that simple.<!-- Signature -->