1. Re: Diablo is Better

I think that this is much better than the Diablo. This looks better, it's less airscoopy

2. I own one of these pieces of sh*t and it coompletly SUCKS!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Diablo is Better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mr X</i>
    <b>I own one of these pieces of sh*t and it coompletly SUCKS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    my ass u own 1 of these<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Diablo is Better

#$%#in hell where did u get the $200,000 odd to get it??<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Diablo is Better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mr X</i>
    <b>I own one of these pieces of sh*t and it coompletly SUCKS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Bullsh*t you do.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Diablo is Better

lets see the pink slip there buddy! I dont kno how anyone would think that a Lamborghini could suck! Even if its not THE fastest or the most hp, its still a f*#kin Lamborghini! Its a sweet-a$$ car however you look at it.

7. Re: Diablo is Better

fINNALY SOMEONE RESPONDED. I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TOREPLY. dAMN RIGHT THE LAMBORGHINI KICKS AS*<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Diablo is Better

ok that was a good way to make people reply......

9. Re: Diablo is Better

you crazy or what???<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Diablo is Better

The Murcielago is a great car and is an example of all lamborghini stands for and i love it but i will allways like the diablos better<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Diablo is Better

maybe u do have one but the conclusion u made is STUPID the murcielago is faster than the diablo maybe not faster than the VTTT but wait antil they let loose the murcielabo "VTT" thebn talk about SUCKS

12. Re: Diablo is Better

Gerard Read down.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Diablo is Better

I reckon this proves that Lamborghini has still got it! They aren't just about 'Diablo', they are ever evolving & will continue to bring out great cars. Diablo is superb but who says ya can't better an already brilliant car? Murcielago will do that!

14. Re: Diablo is Better

your right i do prefer the Diablo, it is the ultimate supercar ever create.<!-- Signature -->