Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

Discussion in '2001 Bentley Continental T Personal Commission' started by AfterShock, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

Spyder757:
    The brits whine as usual! Yeah o.k, probably only trying to stop the U.S completely decimating another countries landscape and considering what it is going to be like for the people who are actually trying to have a life in that country after the war is over.

I will grant that is what America does best but you do it everytime and waste billions of dollars doing it, whereas if you had capable ground troops you could send them in, o.k so risking a few lives but it saves killing civilians and the billions you would save you could put towards helping people in the world who need it, lets just hope you dont ever start a conflict with a nation thats out of reach of your cruise missiles from ships and your aircraft from aircraft carriers, if it does im sure Britain will wait for the call for our troops to clear the way.

2. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vwdrivervw</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Spyder757</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AfterShock</i>
    <b>FogOfSorrow,
    What have the British and U.S military got to do with anything, and in response to your question, yes the British military could quite easily stand up to the U.S, to make it fair pitch say 2000 U.S troops against 2000 British and watch your boys get butchered. The U.S is superior in many ways but you would have lost alot more troops in the likes of the gulf if it wasnt for the British going in first and clearing the way for your lot.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ummm Britian didn't do much of anything except whine like they always do.

The ground was cleared by US missles fired from ships and aircraft doing roudn the clock bombing runs.

Spyder757</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->One of the main reasons the US got off so lightly in casualties, is because of Tornado GR1 intradiction, and runway denial. Know your shit spyder!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->He doesn't know shit.. It doesn't work telling him that...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

ban FogOfSorrow. Hes another one of those 12-year old shit talkers
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Spyder757</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AfterShock</i>
    <b>FogOfSorrow,
    What have the British and U.S military got to do with anything, and in response to your question, yes the British military could quite easily stand up to the U.S, to make it fair pitch say 2000 U.S troops against 2000 British and watch your boys get butchered. The U.S is superior in many ways but you would have lost alot more troops in the likes of the gulf if it wasnt for the British going in first and clearing the way for your lot.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The ground was cleared by US missles fired from ships and aircraft doing roudn the clock bombing runs.

Spyder757</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->One of the main reasons the US got off so lightly in casualties, is because of Tornado GR1 intradiction, and runway denial. Know your shit spyder!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AfterShock</i>
    <b>FogOfSorrow,

Spyder757

6. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

I can assure you that the Brits are not going to send the Continental Ts to war..<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

FogOfSorrow,
    What have the British and U.S military got to do with anything, and in response to your question, yes the British military could quite easily stand up to the U.S, to make it fair pitch say 2000 U.S troops against 2000 British and watch your boys get butchered. The U.S is superior in many ways but you would have lost alot more troops in the likes of the gulf if it wasnt for the British going in first and clearing the way for your lot.

8. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

LOL!! LOL!! Ah that is truly funny..<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT DUMBASS IN THE FUCKING WORLD. YOU ARE SO STUPID! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU JUST IMPLIED THAT A $24,000 PIECE OF SHIT GM IS BETTER THAN A $300,000 HANDBUILT AUTOMIBLE MADE OUT OF THE BEST PARTS AVAILABLE IN THE WORLD? YOU SHOULD GET A NEW HOBBY, DUMBASS!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

What do you mean?

The LeSabre incorporates 20 years of US military and Nasa technology that only GM has the rights to use.
    Do you think the British army would stand a chance against the US?

Then why do you think the Bentley is better than the LeSabre?
    <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FogOfSorrow</i>
    <b>Damn, I thought you were on the Bugatti thread.
    The Bentley is nice, but you can't beat the Buick LeSabre!
    But I will stick to the Audi S8 or A4 threads , or S4 threads if you are looking for me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Bentley vs a Buick LeSabre? Never in my entire life have I seen a more outrageous comparison. "Yeah, that McLaren F1 is cool, but check out my Gremlin!" I'm just to stunned, I have to go...

12. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

Damn, I thought you were on the Bugatti thread.
    The Bentley is nice, but you can't beat the Buick LeSabre!
    But I will stick to the Audi S8 or A4 threads , or S4 threads if you are looking for me.<!-- Signature -->

13. #13 Analogic, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Don't qoute me I was told that Mikes Bentley was recalled on something and they were going to fix it. Mike refused to give it to them he loved his car so much.

This is what my friend just told me and I wanted to know if this is true.

http://www.dubmagazine.com/view_vehicles.php?id=6 You can check his car here. Pretty sweet. The Bentley Continental SC Targa. <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

The american army may have the technology but so does the british and the americans dont know how to use it .In the gulf they shot loads of british soldiers by mistake and a black hawk helicopter got shot down by an iraqi farmer, the americans are failers so are there cars.

15. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

The american army may have the technology but so does the british and the americans dont know how to use it .In the gulf they shot loads of british soldiers by mistake and a black hawk helicopter got shot down by an iraqi farmer, the americans are failers so are there cars.

16. Re: Did you hear about Tyson's Bentley?

the bentley and the lesabre is a stupid comparison, considering the price and quality difference and also there is no reason why the british troops would slaughter the americans in a fair fight what do the the brits use h & ks?