Did you know .................

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by BMW Fan 356, Aug 29, 2002.

1. did you know that in Europe Hondas arent driven by teenage punks like in the USA? Instead they are driven by old geezers who just want basic transportation and arent trying to be anything. Face it Honda punks your beloved civic sucks ass. The only decent honda is the S2000 but still you have to rev the hell out of it for some decent power. And costs 32k. Face it, hondas just arent good if you dont have money for performance mods and 4 bangers werent ever intended to go fast anyway.

2. Re: Did you know .................

You somehow neglected to mention the NSX and the Integra Type-R.

3. Re: Did you know .................

Well, First of all the NSX is an over priced, out dated looking pos. 290hp for 88k? Gimme a break. there are so many other cars for less that can walk over that. BMW M5, Corvette Zo6 etc... Also your beloved type R isnt much either. Too many hondas with type r on them you cant tell which is real or fake.

4. Re: Did you know .................

You want to be kicked now, or later? I realize the indie forums are havens of ignorance, but that's no excuse to try and be a dumba$$.

Get a clue.

5. Re: Did you know .................

no im not a big honda fan.

first off, over here those are acuras, but ah close nuff. also, that 290 hp duznt sound like alot, but those cars are actually pretty quick. their about on the lvl of a 911. now that i think about it, their almost a perfect match. about integra type r's. thats not a car to brag about.... its almost like sayin "well punk ass.... i have a ford taurus, what now *****!" its not somethin to brag about. also, nsxs are really really nice. my dads buisness partner has one, ive ridden in it, and its really really nice.

6. Re: Did you know .................

Did you Know Hondas Fucking SUCK!!

7. Re: Did you know .................

Well, the VW beatle RSi costs $80000. The Lotus Elise costs $50000 and has only 120hp. Wut I'm trying to say is, hp doesn't mean everything. In Europe and Japan, people prefer handling, steering response, steering feel....not just speed. Anyways, the NSX is fast enough for me, 0-60mph in 4.8 sec is respectable. Sure the Z06 may beat the NSX on a track, but its build quality, technology, reliability and ride comfort is no where near the league of NSX (I'm not dissing the Z06, I personally like it a lot).

In terms of the NSX-R, it's a real exotic car, and it's track-ready. If u just look under the car, u should see how's the aerodynamic plays an important role, with the aero parts, NSX-R has a so called - negative lift -which means no lift = stability at high speed. Now, its engine, although its C32B engine is a very basic engine, its build quality is very high. Every part of it has been balanced to have teh greatest efficiency. Teh car has also been lightened to 1270kg from 1350kg,which is very impressive. ITs tires are made specially for racing, its suspension is hardened for racing purpose, and there is no electric-assited steering, whcih means better steering feedback. The seats are from recaro, steering wheel is from MOMO, the rims are designed by Honda and BBS......

On a track, it does 0-60mph in 4.4 sec, faster than a ferrari 360 modena by 0.1 second. and u don't have to worry about its handling, as a British magazine, autocar, has chosen teh NSX as the best handling car.

8. Re: Did you know .................

...FOR THE STUPID ASS WHO STARTED THIS FORUM!!!

...IN EUROPE HONDA'S DRIVEN BY OLD ASSES ARE CUSTOM HONDAS NOT VTEC'S,TYPE-R'S OR TUNNED HONDA'S. HAVE YOU BEEN IN EUROPE ANYWAY??!
    SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T LIKE REV'S YOU DON'T LIKE SPEED THE S2000 IS A SUPERBIKE WITH FOUR WHEELS CAUSE THAT'S WHAT HONDE IS: A BIKE FACTORY

CBR 900RR FIREBLADE - 298 KM/H
    CBR 1100 XX BLACKBIRD - 308 KM/H
    CBR 1200 TURBO XXX SUPERBLACK BIRD - 320 KM/H

...tHA nEEd 4 sPeeD...

...BY THE WAY STUPID, THE CIVIC TYPE-R SMOKES THE S2000 EVEN WITH LESS 40HP AND A BIT MORE WEIGTH...

9. Re: Did you know .................

Did You know that Hondas Fucking Suck Dick!!!!
    Go American or go to Hell!!!

Ferrari Rules

10. Re: Did you know .................

I have proof, and u don't.

11. Re: Did you know .................

ha, go american or go to hell? Ferrari Rules? Somehow, these two ideas just dont go together. Maybe its because Ferrari is in no way an Amerian car jackass. Why cant people just open up to cars in general? It doesnt matter if you car has a Vtec 2.0L or a good ol pushrod V8, a car is a car, and most of us like cars enough to write about them on this site. dont be such an ignorant dumbass