different performance reports????

Discussion in '2005 Mosler MT900 S' started by pepelepeau, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I've read in different sources that this car is alot faster with alot more horse than it says here(as in, mclaren capability). is this true, or are they just blowing smoke up my rear?

all points aside, its a sweet ride

2. Re: different performance reports????

The Mosler website says it has a Corvette engine at 345 hp in the MT900

3. Re: different performance reports????

The base MT900 has a 345hp LS1. Next upgrade is to the 385hp LS6, and on up to a twin turbo 650hp engine. No one has purchased a twin turbo, so the numbers on its performance are estimated. Many of the media sources have taken that info, and misconstrued it, making it look like we have run a twin turbo already, which we have not. The only actual numbers Mosler quotes are those from Car and Driver.

MT900R is available in a variety of hp ranges as well,, depending on what series its for, etc.

4. Re: different performance reports????

Yeha are a bit of reduddant reports: in Maxim magazine the twin turbo is shown an according whit the mag it burns the mac laren f1!!!!!

385Kph!!!!

5. Re: different performance reports????

Yea hopefully a some mag will get the twin turbo and we will have an awesome performance value.

6. Re: different performance reports????

0-60 in 3 and a half is good as far as im concerned. I cant even imagine the twin turbo! This car is sweet and i hope it is succesful in racing.

7. Re: different performance reports????

Surely that top speed is limited... my 170bhp standard cougar does 137 (or 145 according to the speedo)

Otherwise very cool. I hope they do well.

<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: different performance reports????

heres some more stats from car and driver.

0-60: 3.5
    0-100: 8.4
    1/4 mile: 12.0
    300 foot skidpad: 1.02 g
    fuel economy: 19 city 28 highway