disgrace to the skyline name

Discussion in '2001 Nissan GT-R Concept' started by skylineman123, Dec 29, 2002.

1. This is a complete disgrace to the Skyline and personally I would be ashamed if i was Nissan.

2. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

blame renault for the design

3. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

It looks bad on picture but in person it looks sweet

4. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

It looks bad on picture but in person it looks sweet

5. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

skylines are that great. download the video off kazza of a skyline facing a McLaren F1. It's kinda pathetic how bad it gets beat

6. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

i meant to say aren't that great.

7. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

I've seen that video. Itss staged. At the end of the quarter mile, the driver of the F1 actually has time to get out and start talking to the camera while the Skyline is still finishing. What the #$%# is that?

8. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

stop saying that

how about you blame renault for the turbo too? it was invented by them

quit dissing renault, without them there wouldnt have been a gt-r

or at least it would have been supercharged or n/a

9. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

Renault didn't design this, Nissan did, Renault only designed the interior and the drivetrain

10. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

this is a great car and better than other skyline.
    it looks new and others looks old in my oppinion i preefer this skyline

11. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

The R34 doesnt look old, it looks more up to date then other cars

12. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

Yeah I've seen that one too, that guy is Jeremy Clarkson, probably one of the best motor journalists' I've come across. He did exagerate that scene alittle, and he's also done the same 'coming out of the car and waiting' thing on another comparison. Its alittle funny though.
    And this is is great, love the design.

13. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

disgrace to the skyline name???????

too bad it is not going to be badged as a skyline. It will be simply be called the Nissan GT-R. And by the way, the more recent spy photos of the V35 GT-R look badass.

14. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

yeah i wonder what they're gonna it here? the G35 GT-R or sumthin like that or it may go under Nissan's name. btw, can u give us a link to those up-to-date spy shots of the V35 GT-R?

15. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

I dont think it's much more different then this

16. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

i know, they build a beuatiful car like the r34 then this??? ahhhhh allls i have to says is change the r34, call it the r35, and add some power to it, dont change the body its a work of art

17. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

what's up with nissan? they're making all their new cars round and the same. first the primera, then the 350Z, now this ugly ducking. god, the designer needs to be changed. we're in 2003, not 2050. these designs are just too radical for people used to boxy (but very good looking and performing) japanese imports. man, why can't they just modify the r34? that car can beat ferraris...

i can accept the new primera because i have one, a very nice car and it's actually quite the looker now, and the 350Z it just amazing in looks etc, but this concept is just taking things a bit too far don't you think?

18. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

That's because the new boss of Nissan, 'Le Cost Killer' Carlos Ghosn thought that Skylines are not earning money for Nissan, and in fact, they are actually LOSING money because of it. It makes me hesitate to say this, but I think as a foreigner boss, Ghosn is not interested in the legacy and legend of the Skyline GT-R. He is a boss that will clear the budget peoblems of Nissan, even though that requires a bloody painful dropout of the legend.

19. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

omg can nissan get anymore gay bringin out skylines made them suck and now they suck even more i know why there losing money cause there gay and slow and ugly and so was there r34 and r33 all they tried to do was doll it up like some hooker on the corner that why no 1 wants it and thats why no1 gets it its gay and so is nissan
    skylines suck!!!!

20. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

You're comparing the Skyline to the F1, are you stupid?

21. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

but your aloud to compare the blitz skyline to the MCLAREN F1 gee r u stupid?
    SKYLINES SUCK!!!!

22. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

lmao wow ur a moron.

23. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

disgrace to the GTR badge. pitiful, ugly, should not be the next skyline cuz if it is then the skyline just lost a big fan.

24. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

What do you think of this ?

25. Re: disgrace to the skyline name

your obviously not a big fan

and AMG MAG i saw that before when they were just testing an idea for skyline concepts and i thought that'd be HOT but i guess they were going for a new look/engine

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A CONCEPT MOST CONCEPT EITHER CHANGE FROM FAN SUPPORT OR DONT COME OUT FROM FAN DISGRACE(RACERBOI)